How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

Hello,

My name is Ronald Stevens I'm a student enrolled in the BPI program at Consumnes River College in Sacramento California. I just passed my written exam, I'm now in the process of learning the final phases of my field exam. I have 6 weeks of class left and I'm really excited about my future. I welcome any tips and advice that will not only help me navigate my way into my new career; but also, help me to be a true professional and thrive.   

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So glad to hear, good luck!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Tom White's video was featured
1 hour ago
Profile IconJoseph Schulman, Carol W, Indigo Raffel and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Michael Dunseith's photo
Thumbnail

Clearance to combustibles ?

"This show's back drafting of hot water heater.    Seal the return 1st  keep the…"
9 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on John Nicholas's blog post Indoor Air - How do you measure if it is Healthy?
"airadviceforhomes.com   has a quick snap shot test or leave it there for week.   Good…"
9 hours ago
Michael Dunseith liked Kevin Jordan's photo
10 hours ago
Michael D'Arcy replied to Michael D'Arcy's discussion Small video we created to promote Home Performance
"Thanks Tom. Ill make that happen next time."
20 hours ago
Colin Genge posted events
20 hours ago
Anna commented on Mary Desilva's blog post Finding Professional Water Damage Restoration Services
"Mary Desilva thanks for sharing such a great article. I always think why we  should hire…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service