Hello HEPsters,

As we ramp up our business, we are looking for a low-cost CRM we can use to track our interactions and collect some metrics about our business.

Have you had any experience with any inexpensive, online tools? Any recommendations?

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom, this topic has been discussed a number of times at the JLC Online "Business Technology" forum. Joe Stoddard is the moderator and he does a great job finding and reviewing new software, including CRM. If you page through the threads you will find several applicable.

If you are interested in a more robust, Quickbooks-integrated solution that handles more than just CRM-- it handles everything from the CRM initial client contact, to estimating, quotes, po's, invoices, vendor bills, even warranty tracking -- then check out ImproveBuild RBS (remodeler's business solution) at www.improvebuild.com.  But before I take more time writing about a product that may be beyond your needs, let me  know if you want me to tell you more.  I'm in my 3rd year as a customer/user of RBS.

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service