Congratulations to NYSERDA for completing 50,000 projects under Home Performance with ENERGY STAR!

After more than 12 years of hard work and dedication to the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program, NYSERDA is celebrating the completion of their 50,000th project.

Congratulations to NYSERDA for reaching this incredible milestone!

Click here to read more.

Tags: BPI, ENERGY, Home, NY, NYSERDA, Performance, STAR, with

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50,000 jobs.  Lot of jobs I guess.  Why are congratulations in order?  Let's think about this a moment.  

Is number of jobs somehow proxy for either quality or energy savings? 

If I sold 50,000 cars with the promise of 50 mpg, and the cars average was 20-30 mpg, would you congratulate me?  How about the guy who promised 30 mpg and delivered 30 mpg that I put out of business.  Would you congratulate him?  Would you tell him "Better luck next time sucker - better learn how to lie!"  

What world do you want to live in, because what you reward is what you get more of.  

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Sean Lintow Sr replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage…"
14 hours ago
Erik Henson commented on Andrew Navolio's blog post MEEA assists with Home Energy Certification programs
"It seems to me like we are trying to re-invent the wheel.  There are several available…"
yesterday
Egr renovations posted a status
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Craig, It was a test on a refrigerated commercial building.  We used to take temperarure…"
yesterday
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Actually emissivity rating doesn't make much of a difference between coatings because almost…"
yesterday
Tom White posted videos
yesterday
BMI - Tami Svarfvar's 2 videos were featured
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Craig, here is a list of an index of reflectivity of different colors.  I did not see any…"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service