I'm wondering if any of you Energy Pro's out there have experience with commercial energy auditing software that would include multi-family buildings?  Are you using software that you would feel comfortable in recommending?

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eric,

I have used TREAT Multifamily and EA-Quip.  Overall they were very similar, but I liked TREAT, it was a little easier to use and you pay once for the software.  EA-Quip is web based and you pay per building.  I have also used eQUEST, which took way too long.

Kyle

Consider EnergyCAP Energy Management Software.

Two versions are available:

EnergyCAP Enterprise for large organizations

EnergyCAP Express for smaller businesses (free trial available)

Good luck!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Clay posted photos
3 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"Monitor the pressure in the vent, if its positive in the vent for more than a minute it is most…"
4 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
"You can stand outside and read pressures. Be sure to have extra hose as you need CAZ wrt outside…"
4 hours ago
Chris Clay liked Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
4 hours ago
Diane Jackson posted photos
4 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Profile IconMarla Meyer, Michael Capobianco and Lois Bower-Bjornson joined Home Energy Pros
8 hours ago
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service