Businesses will work with their local One-Stop Career Centers to determine their eligibility to participate in the SESP grant programs. The eligibility requirements for the grant
- Colorado based company that operates under the provision of Colorado law.
- Full-time or part-time staff must work in a Colorado facility.
- For-profit and non-profit private sector employers.
- If you wish to train job seekers, company must commit to hiring employee for a period of six months.
Training Program Requirements:
- In-house training or on-the-job training.
- Training using a consultant or a third party vendor hired by the employer.
- Training must be in one of the following targeted areas:
- Energy Efficiency Building, Construction, & Retrofit
- Renewable Energy Power
- Energy Efficiency and Advanced Drive Train Vehicle
- Deconstruction and Materials Use
- Energy Efficiency Assessment (serving residential, commercial, or industrial sectors)
- Manufacturers that produce sustainable products (using environmentally sustainable processes and materials)
- Green Construction
Everblue Energy provides the following industry training programs, all of which may qualify for
the SESP Grant program. Contact Velvet Nelson (email@example.com or 888-204-8735) to find out how to apply for this program.
- LEED Green Associate
- LEED AP - Building, Design & Construction
- LEED AP - Operations & Maintenance
- LEED AP - Homes
- BPI Building Analyst
- BPI Envelope Professional
- BPI Weatherization, Airsealing, & Insulation
- RESNET HERS Rater
- Corporate Sustainability Manager
- Carbon Accounting Manager
- Lead Renovator Training
- NABCEP Entry-Level Solar Certification
- Basics of Solar
- Business of Solar
- LEED Credential Maintenance
- Sustainable Transit Design