All Discussions Tagged 'tour' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Performance Diagnostics Roadshow: the Proof Is Possible Tour!

Fellow building performance professionals: We're tired of waiting for the energy programs, codes, governments, utilities, and big corpora…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

0 Oct 19, 2015

Home Performance U.S. Tour: PROOF IS POSSIBLE

Hey home performance heroes: Great news: Dow Building Solutions is sponsoring the kickoff of my Proof Is Possible U.S. Tour.  Each stop is…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

2 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Blaine W Fox

RSS

Featured Forum Discussions

What causes a temperature plane in a home

Started by Energy Wise Solutions in HVAC. Last reply by Peter Krych yesterday. 4 Replies

Velocity Pressure Testing

Started by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. in General Forum. Last reply by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. Apr 15. 2 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Alana Barnett added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Energy audit equipment -all very new

I have a FLIR infrared camera, E40bx. Only used a few times -box, camera, charger, it is all there,…See More
32 minutes ago
Alana Barnett joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
46 minutes ago
Crosbey Archery posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Profile IconRon Sarrick and Alana Barnett joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Jim Fowler posted a discussion

TREAT modeling of mid-rise apartments low heating load

Does anyone have experience using TREAT to model mid-rise (3-story) apartment buildings with…See More
yesterday
Peter Krych replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"I also should have asked where the furnace was located,basement,1st or 2nd floor. In any case the…"
yesterday
Profile IconJim Fowler, Jennifer Flanagan, Debra Smit and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Eric Sperline added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Wanted: Energy Auditing Equipment for sale

I am looking to buy a door frame panel that will accept a duct blaster fan.  I don't need the…See More
Friday

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service