All Discussions Tagged 'testing' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

http://greendreamgroup.libsyn.com/this-house-sucks-but-not-very-hard-brett-singer-scientist-shows-us-where-depressurization-testing-has-led

Started by Corbett Lunsford

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

Tired of climbing ladders and reaching to find air leaks during blower door test I have a solution!!!

Yes, a thermal image camera is a good way, but a better way to instantly see the leak and the cfm amount of the leak-- try using the Alnor…

Started by Damien Herold

17 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Damien Herold

Section 403.2.2 of the 2009 IECC

We've received a lot of calls of (panicked) HVAC contractors on this new code requiring duct leakage testing. Can anyone shed some light on…

Started by Tracy & Matt

11 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

So have you experienced the New TEC Trainer?

Just curious if any trainers/students have experienced the new TEC Trainer form The Energy Conservatory.  If so, we'd loved to hear feedbac…

Started by Tracy & Matt

0 Jan 26, 2012

Duct testing in a conditioned crawlspace

Concerning duct testing in crawlspaces (this is for new houses for Energy Star, but will be the same for existing houses):I have a house on…

Started by Ed Minch

13 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Ed Minch

Duct Testing Reference Guide in Spanish

We have just completed a translation of our Duct Testing Quick guide in Spanish.    More translation are on their way.  You can find the…

Started by Silvie Votrubova

6 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Silvie Votrubova

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Daniel Cullen replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"As you point out Caoimhin, radon is not the health issue...it's the progeny, yes? Mr.…"
1 hour ago
Daniel Cullen replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Is all Alpha radiation equal insofar as it's capacity to damage human tissue?  Does the…"
1 hour ago
Earth Advantage posted an event
Thumbnail

CakeSystems™ Software Course at Webinar

March 4, 2016 from 9am to 11am
CakeSystems Software training is offered as a self-paced online course of 3-4 hours followed by a…See More
9 hours ago
Anthony Adams posted a blog post

Bonus room attic walls heat load

Hi Everyone...First of all I am 59yr old retired Federal employee. I took HVAC in a trade school 30…See More
12 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Multifamily Building Energy Innovation- TrueFlow Capture Box

Video explaining the new tool to help reduce the energy costs of effective ventilation in multifamily buildings.
16 hours ago
Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Utility of a Hardwood Staircase

Everything needs a makeover after a certain time. Your home is one of them.  Sometimes, you…See More
19 hours ago
miguel pace shared a profile on Facebook
yesterday
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post It is very important to select a fin fan
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service