All Discussions Tagged 'rater' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2nd Edition! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

Now in its 2nd Edition, Home Performance Diagnostics includes over 40 diagnostic tests in 220 pages, with 180 full-color photos walking you…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

0 Jun 7, 2013

The Energy Upgrade Project Manager as the Rater

In California the prevalent and rebate or incentive sanctioned model to perform a whole house performance upgrade usually requires places h…

Started by Bruce Helft

0 Jan 28, 2013

Colorado State Energy Sector Partnership Grant

Led by the Colorado Department of Labor, the US Department of Labor has awarded $6 million to the State to prepare Colorado workers for eme…

Started by Everblue

0 Dec 9, 2010

Maryland State Energy Sector Partnership Grant

Led by the Maryland Governor’s Workforce Investment Board (GWIB), the US Department of Labor has awarded $5.8 million to the State to prepa…

Started by Everblue

0 Dec 9, 2010

ENERGY STAR Version 3

Do you work on qualifying homes for ENERGY STAR? If so, what do you think of Version 3? I'm going through a 2-day session in Raleigh this w…

Started by Allison A. Bailes III

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Kyle Brown

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
""I have no interest in bantering or arguing with you." AGREED! I look at these…"
25 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Todd, it appears Richard is more about getting the last word than about learning a new thing.…"
28 minutes ago
Todd Collins replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Richard,  I don't believe I am missing any points.  As I mentioned... I have no…"
38 minutes ago
Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Todd, Your missing the point. I can only suggest for you to read all the links attached within that…"
1 hour ago
Tom Conlon replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"Excellent snapshot, Griffin. You didn't happen to notice the fan manufacturer's name on…"
2 hours ago
Brandon Walton replied to Brandon Walton's discussion 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Thanks Don! "
3 hours ago
Griffin Hagle replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"I was aware of but unfamiliar with them until moving to Southern California in 2012. After seeing…"
7 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
"David,  I don't think forcing people to do things works out well for anyone.  Any…"
8 hours ago
David Eakin commented on Scott Mellberg's blog post Lessons from Energy Efficiency Advisors: Getting Homeowners Onboard with Home Performance
""I believe it is our job to educate the consumer, understand the problems, help them…"
8 hours ago
Profile IconGary Fitzgerald, LOUIS ANDERSON and Jeremy Hargreaves joined Home Energy Pros
8 hours ago
eric anderson replied to Tom Conlon's discussion Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?
"In Connecticut’s climate, I am not in favor of them . Either they are the big old style that…"
10 hours ago
Don Fitchett replied to Brandon Walton's discussion 12 Things Every Home Performance Contractor Should Have on Their Work Truck
"Every little bit helps. :)"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service