All Discussions Tagged 'improvement' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

NAR's public consumer advocacy website is HouseLogic. This month they are featuring an interesting twist to increase consumer interest in e…

Started by Laura Reedy Stukel

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

John Nicholas replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Different houses, different problems, different approaches. A multipoint gives you a slope. The…"
17 minutes ago
John Nicholas replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Bud,  I pretty much agree with Sean's points.  Given the time it takes to set up the…"
22 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"A multi-point will take longer, but what will it do for the home owner?  Will it change the…"
2 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Hmmm good question - personally for air-leakage I would go with multi-point, preferably run from…"
3 hours ago
Richard Beyer posted a discussion

Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home... "The Conclusion"

OFFICE OF THE FIRE MARSHAL1212 WHITTEMORE RDMIDDLEBURY, CONNECTICUT Fire Investigation Report –…See More
14 hours ago
Profile IconDavid Hepinstall and Matthew joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Steve Leombruno posted a blog post

Static power energy box

Just wondering if You've heard of this Static power energy box that boasts energy consumption…See More
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Hi Sean, I have a question for you.  If you were only interested in providing the best audit…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service