All Discussions Tagged 'home' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interest in a Home Performance Quality Assurance group?

Hi Home Energy Pros! My organization recently began doing quality assurance for Michigan Saves and BetterBuildings for Michigan - two state…

Started by Nick Helmholdt

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

Home Manager vs. Home Automation

HouseWide Utiliti designs professional "home manager systems" as opposed to consumer electronics "home automation". What's the difference?…

Started by Gary LaForge

0 Feb 14, 2013

The Energy Upgrade Project Manager as the Rater

In California the prevalent and rebate or incentive sanctioned model to perform a whole house performance upgrade usually requires places h…

Started by Bruce Helft

0 Jan 28, 2013

How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

NAR's public consumer advocacy website is HouseLogic. This month they are featuring an interesting twist to increase consumer interest in e…

Started by Laura Reedy Stukel

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

First some facts: 1. The ARRA bubble era is over. Efficiency First has a webinar coming up next week that will claim that contractors don't…

Started by Tom Conlon

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

EcoDog Home Monitoring: An Energy Geek's Dream??

EcoDog’s FIDO Home Energy Monitor provides  a new level of visibility to electricity consumption  that gives homeowners unprecedented power…

Started by Marc Church

0 Aug 13, 2012

ACI has extended Early Bird pricing!

Deadline Extended! ACI has extended Early Bird pricing for an additional 48 hours for the National Home Performance Conference, March 26-30…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Feb 14, 2012

Best Buy/Geek Squad to get into Energy Efficiency

.... home energy management and energy audits.  I'll be curious to see their pricing and energy audit protocols (checklists).   http://bit.…

Started by Melissa Baldridge

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Energy Audits like a Colonoscopy"

Great post in GreenBiz this morning about EE and how Americans haven't gotten on board with serious measures at home.  Home energy audits a…

Started by Melissa Baldridge

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

How About an Energy Efficient Garage?

Greetings to my fellow home energy professionals...   I have been thinking about ways to work on one's garage to make it energy efficient a…

Started by Meni

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconPaul J Anzalone Jr, Jon Traudt and Jamie Medlin joined Home Energy Pros
14 hours ago
Jamie Medlin replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Please let me know if the flowhood  still for sale. jmedlin@archonenergysolutions.com"
19 hours ago
Jamie Medlin joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
19 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato posted an event
Thumbnail

HERS Rater Training Discount: Register by 1/6/17 and Get $100 Off! at Energize CT Center, North Haven, CT

January 23, 2017 to February 3, 2017
Become a HERS Rater with the NEHERS Alliance!Online Component: January 23rd-February 3rd, 2017 -…See More
20 hours ago
angela stanzione replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I have panels."
22 hours ago
Tom Phillips replied to Bruce Ceniceros's discussion How effective are whole house air cleaners?
"re: costs:  I suspect the added UV & PCO & ESP has a big price tag but no clear…"
yesterday
David Baerg replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Angela, Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels? Thanks, Dave"
yesterday
Hannah Wood joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service