All Discussions Tagged 'home' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Manager vs. Home Automation

HouseWide Utiliti designs professional "home manager systems" as opposed to consumer electronics "home automation". What's the difference?…

Started by Gary LaForge

0 Feb 14, 2013

The Energy Upgrade Project Manager as the Rater

In California the prevalent and rebate or incentive sanctioned model to perform a whole house performance upgrade usually requires places h…

Started by Bruce Helft

0 Jan 28, 2013

How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

NAR's public consumer advocacy website is HouseLogic. This month they are featuring an interesting twist to increase consumer interest in e…

Started by Laura Reedy Stukel

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

First some facts: 1. The ARRA bubble era is over. Efficiency First has a webinar coming up next week that will claim that contractors don't…

Started by Tom Conlon

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

EcoDog Home Monitoring: An Energy Geek's Dream??

EcoDog’s FIDO Home Energy Monitor provides  a new level of visibility to electricity consumption  that gives homeowners unprecedented power…

Started by Marc Church

0 Aug 13, 2012

ACI has extended Early Bird pricing!

Deadline Extended! ACI has extended Early Bird pricing for an additional 48 hours for the National Home Performance Conference, March 26-30…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Feb 14, 2012

Best Buy/Geek Squad to get into Energy Efficiency

.... home energy management and energy audits.  I'll be curious to see their pricing and energy audit protocols (checklists).   http://bit.…

Started by Melissa Baldridge

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Energy Audits like a Colonoscopy"

Great post in GreenBiz this morning about EE and how Americans haven't gotten on board with serious measures at home.  Home energy audits a…

Started by Melissa Baldridge

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

How About an Energy Efficient Garage?

Greetings to my fellow home energy professionals...   I have been thinking about ways to work on one's garage to make it energy efficient a…

Started by Meni

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

ENERGY STAR Version 3

Do you work on qualifying homes for ENERGY STAR? If so, what do you think of Version 3? I'm going through a 2-day session in Raleigh this w…

Started by Allison A. Bailes III

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Kyle Brown

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"I just posted a statement and pictures of a home in Yuma AZ.  This is one I did 10 years…"
10 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
10 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Anything done to raise the roofing off the sheathing works to reduce the high temperatures in the…"
12 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
19 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
19 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service