All Discussions Tagged 'home' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Approach to Driving Demand for Energy Upgrades: Educating Real Estate Professionals

As a partner of the Home Energy Score program (http://energy.gov/eere/buildings/home-energy-score-partners#Colorado), we've been working on…

Started by Benjamin Gromicko

1 Sep 5
Reply by George Kopf

Let's Talk Gender

It’s no secret that home performance is a male-dominated industry. Attend any industry conference and you’ll quickly see that women are vas…

Started by Home Energy Magazine

3 Aug 7
Reply by Brennan Less

Where do you fall in the "staged" versus "gotta be all at once" discussion?

In several industry conversations over the past few months, there’s been debate about whether we should take a “staged” retrofit approach. …

Started by Mike Rogers

29 Apr 6
Reply by tedkidd

Selling your energy consumption back to the grid

Hi Everyone, I've been working on a product called Ohmconnect, which allows you to sell your electricity consumption back to the grid witho…

Started by Curtis Tongue

4 Jan 9
Reply by Dan Buell

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

2nd Edition! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

Now in its 2nd Edition, Home Performance Diagnostics includes over 40 diagnostic tests in 220 pages, with 180 full-color photos walking you…

0 Jun 7, 2013

INTERVIEW: C.R. Herro of Meritage Homes on the Building Performance Podcast

http://buildingperformancepodcast.com (or on iTunes) Today Corbett bounces off the walls with C.R. Herro of Meritage Homes as they discuss…

0 Jun 7, 2013

E-Booklet Marketing: Your Home's Performance in 4 Easy Steps

The difference between 'helping' and 'selling' is two letters-- here's the start of the conversation with any homeowner who'd like to know…

0 Jun 7, 2013

5 Must-Haves for any Energy Audit Report

Alright, I think we've all seen enough confusing, unreadable reports (and written some).  Let's talk about the messaging more!  Here's my s…

0 Jun 7, 2013

Interest in a Home Performance Quality Assurance group?

Hi Home Energy Pros! My organization recently began doing quality assurance for Michigan Saves and BetterBuildings for Michigan - two state…

Started by Nick Helmholdt

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
1 hour ago
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
1 hour ago
Richard L. Sanderson replied to Bud Poll's discussion Inconsistant Local Authority
"Bud: I like the idea of a third party review board. My own experience in local government is that…"
9 hours ago
Matthew Lutz commented on Kaplan Clean Tech's blog post The Difference Between Home Inspection and Energy Auditing [Infographic]
"I would have to agree with Steve on this.  I am a Certified Energy Manager and have performed…"
14 hours ago
Matthew Lutz joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
14 hours ago
Matthew Lutz replied to Kari Sauder's discussion Easy Water Heater Venting in the group Hall of Shame
"I have been in the HVAC trade since 1986. I have recently completed a Home or Real Estate…"
14 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted an event

EEBA Houses That Work at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

November 3, 2014 from 8am to 4:30pm
Registration: 8:00 amSession: 8:30 am to 4:30 pmWorkshop Covers:Introduction to EEBA and its…See More
18 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA has scholarships to our Houses That Work Sessionsfor Vets! Contact info@eeba.org for more info"
19 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service