All Discussions Tagged 'financings' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Energy Savings Guarantees

Andy Frank of Sealed has a nice series of posts going on home energy guarantees. The concept first captured when I saw Perry Bigelow start…

Started by Mike Rogers

0 Feb 25, 2014

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I wish this forum had thumbs up buttons."
7 hours ago
Russ Eisenberg replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I like a 2 prong approach.  Refer someone and the referrer gets $X and the referral gets $x…"
8 hours ago
Brian Toll replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"We get a handful of audit referrals each month by offering a $25 bounty to our customers through…"
8 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Hayward Healthy Home Principles and Products

Bill Hayward discusses the principles that were used to build the first Hayward Healthy Home and how the products were evaluated for toxicity before they wer...
9 hours ago
jackie harsha is now a member of Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"
9 hours ago
Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
Sunday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service