All Discussions Tagged 'energy' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Approach to Driving Demand for Energy Upgrades: Educating Real Estate Professionals

As a partner of the Home Energy Score program (http://energy.gov/eere/buildings/home-energy-score-partners#Colorado), we've been working on…

Started by Benjamin Gromicko

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by George Kopf

Energy Savings Guarantees

Andy Frank of Sealed has a nice series of posts going on home energy guarantees. The concept first captured when I saw Perry Bigelow start…

Started by Mike Rogers

0 Feb 25, 2014

Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

Hi everyone,     A couple of my colleagues were discussing the benefits of air sealing, when I was asked if I could quantify the actual va…

Started by Luis Hernandez

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

Selling your energy consumption back to the grid

Hi Everyone, I've been working on a product called Ohmconnect, which allows you to sell your electricity consumption back to the grid witho…

Started by Curtis Tongue

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Dan Buell

Cooling His Room With a Big Refrigerator - What is Wrong with That?

It was very hot this July 4th for Peter when his room AC broke down.  Nothing taste better than a cold beer from the refrigerator.  …

Started by Perry Ning

5 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Perry Ning

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

2nd Edition! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

Now in its 2nd Edition, Home Performance Diagnostics includes over 40 diagnostic tests in 220 pages, with 180 full-color photos walking you…

0 Jun 7, 2013

INTERVIEW: C.R. Herro of Meritage Homes on the Building Performance Podcast

http://buildingperformancepodcast.com (or on iTunes) Today Corbett bounces off the walls with C.R. Herro of Meritage Homes as they discuss…

0 Jun 7, 2013

E-Booklet Marketing: Your Home's Performance in 4 Easy Steps

The difference between 'helping' and 'selling' is two letters-- here's the start of the conversation with any homeowner who'd like to know…

0 Jun 7, 2013

5 Must-Haves for any Energy Audit Report

Alright, I think we've all seen enough confusing, unreadable reports (and written some).  Let's talk about the messaging more!  Here's my s…

0 Jun 7, 2013

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Profile IconCharlie Ouellette, Karin Haerter and Juan joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Juan added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Need Energy conservatory Blower door 3 + DG-700

Hello thanks for taking the time to read this post. I am currently looking for a blower door…See More
5 hours ago
Juan joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
5 hours ago
Caoimhin P Connell replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Good morning, Mr. Cullen – As I mentioned in another post – for the purposes under…"
7 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"If putting the house under positive pressure using fresh air helps mitigate not just radon, but…"
8 hours ago
Rich Manning replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Tell them the truth as you know it, and back it up with the facts!!"
8 hours ago
Rich Manning replied to Charles Ryan Weitzel's discussion Oil Fired Boiler Being Used as the Heating Source in Two Air Handlers of a Historic Home
"Yes, its a Hydro-air system. It uses one boiler to supply hot water to the coil in the supply side…"
8 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
";) I love uncovering absuedities... Funny how creatively and vehemently people will argue against…"
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service