All Discussions Tagged 'energy' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooling His Room With a Big Refrigerator - What is Wrong with That?

It was very hot this July 4th for Peter when his room AC broke down.  Nothing taste better than a cold beer from the refrigerator.  …

Started by Perry Ning

5 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Perry Ning

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

2nd Edition! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

Now in its 2nd Edition, Home Performance Diagnostics includes over 40 diagnostic tests in 220 pages, with 180 full-color photos walking you…

0 Jun 7, 2013

INTERVIEW: C.R. Herro of Meritage Homes on the Building Performance Podcast (or on iTunes) Today Corbett bounces off the walls with C.R. Herro of Meritage Homes as they discuss…

0 Jun 7, 2013

E-Booklet Marketing: Your Home's Performance in 4 Easy Steps

The difference between 'helping' and 'selling' is two letters-- here's the start of the conversation with any homeowner who'd like to know…

0 Jun 7, 2013

5 Must-Haves for any Energy Audit Report

Alright, I think we've all seen enough confusing, unreadable reports (and written some).  Let's talk about the messaging more!  Here's my s…

0 Jun 7, 2013

Call for presenters...Illinois Better Buildings: Better Business Conference

December 10-11, 2013 near Chicago O’Hare Stay up-to-date on residential, multifamily and small commercial building best practices, expand y…

Started by Anna Svensson

0 May 1, 2013

Backup Power for Pump on Radiant Heat System

A friend of mine in Traverse City asked about options for powering a pump on his home's radiant heat system. During an extended power outag…

Started by Nick Helmholdt

6 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

NAR's public consumer advocacy website is HouseLogic. This month they are featuring an interesting twist to increase consumer interest in e…

Started by Laura Reedy Stukel

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

EcoDog Home Monitoring: An Energy Geek's Dream??

EcoDog’s FIDO Home Energy Monitor provides  a new level of visibility to electricity consumption  that gives homeowners unprecedented power…

Started by Marc Church

0 Aug 13, 2012

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Robyn Smith replied to Chris Woods's discussion Looking to purchase Minneapolis Blower door system- Model 3 with DG-700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Chris, I replied to you via email yesterday. I have what you are looking for!! Minneapolis…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconJohn Gillis, William C Gilbert, Brian Breckin and 4 more joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Paul Scheckel posted a blog post

Energy Ambassadors: Cuba and Vermont

Last winter i had the pleasure of hosting a Cuban colleague for a week in Vermont. We toured the…See More
6 hours ago
Linda Wigington commented on David Eggleton's group 1000 Home Challenge
"Two more projects have recently been approved as 1000 Home CHallenge candidates. We welcome Eric…"
22 hours ago
Colin Genge posted events
23 hours ago
Craig McManus replied to Timothy Renz's discussion Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house
"How can I air seal a metal building in the south to keep out humid air which is causing mold? Will…"
Tom White posted a video
Profile IconJeshurun and Chris Woods joined allen p tanner's group

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service