All Discussions Tagged 'energy' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

For an overview of the March 11, 2014, roundtable at the White House Conference Center, take a look at my blog.  http://adomatis.wordpress.…

Started by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

0 Mar 16

Energy Savings Guarantees

Andy Frank of Sealed has a nice series of posts going on home energy guarantees. The concept first captured when I saw Perry Bigelow start…

Started by Mike Rogers

0 Feb 25

Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

Hi everyone,     A couple of my colleagues were discussing the benefits of air sealing, when I was asked if I could quantify the actual va…

Started by Luis Hernandez

23 Feb 1
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

Selling your energy consumption back to the grid

Hi Everyone, I've been working on a product called Ohmconnect, which allows you to sell your electricity consumption back to the grid witho…

Started by Curtis Tongue

4 Jan 9
Reply by Dan Buell

Cooling His Room With a Big Refrigerator - What is Wrong with That?

It was very hot this July 4th for Peter when his room AC broke down.  Nothing taste better than a cold beer from the refrigerator.  …

Started by Perry Ning

5 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Perry Ning

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

2nd Edition! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

Now in its 2nd Edition, Home Performance Diagnostics includes over 40 diagnostic tests in 220 pages, with 180 full-color photos walking you…

0 Jun 7, 2013

INTERVIEW: C.R. Herro of Meritage Homes on the Building Performance Podcast

http://buildingperformancepodcast.com (or on iTunes) Today Corbett bounces off the walls with C.R. Herro of Meritage Homes as they discuss…

0 Jun 7, 2013

E-Booklet Marketing: Your Home's Performance in 4 Easy Steps

The difference between 'helping' and 'selling' is two letters-- here's the start of the conversation with any homeowner who'd like to know…

0 Jun 7, 2013

5 Must-Haves for any Energy Audit Report

Alright, I think we've all seen enough confusing, unreadable reports (and written some).  Let's talk about the messaging more!  Here's my s…

0 Jun 7, 2013

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconChristopher Talarico and Aaren Stewart joined Home Energy Pros
36 minutes ago
jerry gentile posted a status
"hello- anyone challenge the written QCI exam?"
1 hour ago
Kevin Jordan posted photos
5 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan's event was featured

EEBA Excellence in Building Conference at Doubletree Union Station Hotel

September 23, 2014 at 8am to September 25, 2014 at 2pm
21 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted an event

EEBA Excellence in Building Conference at Doubletree Union Station Hotel

September 23, 2014 at 8am to September 25, 2014 at 2pm
22 hours ago
Rem Husted replied to Andy Gostisha's discussion Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units
"I think most consumers wouldn't want a big box called a refrigerator or a stove or…"
22 hours ago
Scott Katznelson replied to Scott Katznelson's discussion Database of zip code or county by climate zone
"You know those maps you can find for energy code climate zone specific reference.  That's…"
23 hours ago
JEFFREY M HUGO, CBO replied to Richard Beyer's discussion Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?
"Fire sprinklers operate when the fires are small. Typically it only takes approx 20 gallons per…"
23 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service