All Discussions Tagged 'efficiency' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Efficiency First announces the selection of Jay Murdoch as Executive Director

Industry veteran selected to lead trade association of America's home performance companies   Murdoch has been active as a member of Effici…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Nov 21, 2011

Best Buy/Geek Squad to get into Energy Efficiency

.... home energy management and energy audits.  I'll be curious to see their pricing and energy audit protocols (checklists).   http://bit.…

Started by Melissa Baldridge

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

Recent Survey Says Americans Overwhelmingly Support Energy Efficiency

A recent survey done by the University of Texas says Americans overwhelmingly support energy efficiency and reduced dependence on foreign o…

0 Nov 4, 2011

New Poll with Silver Lining for EE Professionals

A recent poll says that Americans overwhelmingly support energy-efficiency and reduced dependence on foreign oil.   http://coloradoenergyne…

0 Nov 4, 2011

"Energy Audits like a Colonoscopy"

Great post in GreenBiz this morning about EE and how Americans haven't gotten on board with serious measures at home.  Home energy audits a…

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

How About an Energy Efficient Garage?

Greetings to my fellow home energy professionals...   I have been thinking about ways to work on one's garage to make it energy efficient a…

Started by Meni

14 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Knight

Solar Decathlon 2011

Is anyone else visiting the Solar Decathlon this year?  I am in town until Wednesday.  There are some really fantastic houses down in West…

Started by Emily Kemper

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Profile IconBrian Coverstone, Charlie Ouellette, Karin Haerter and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Juan added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Need Energy conservatory Blower door 3 + DG-700

Hello thanks for taking the time to read this post. I am currently looking for a blower door…See More
20 hours ago
Juan joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
20 hours ago
Caoimhin P Connell replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Good morning, Mr. Cullen – As I mentioned in another post – for the purposes under…"
22 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"If putting the house under positive pressure using fresh air helps mitigate not just radon, but…"
23 hours ago
Rich Manning replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Tell them the truth as you know it, and back it up with the facts!!"
23 hours ago
Rich Manning replied to Charles Ryan Weitzel's discussion Oil Fired Boiler Being Used as the Heating Source in Two Air Handlers of a Historic Home
"Yes, its a Hydro-air system. It uses one boiler to supply hot water to the coil in the supply side…"
23 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
";) I love uncovering absuedities... Funny how creatively and vehemently people will argue against…"
23 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service