All Discussions Tagged 'efficiency' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Approach to Driving Demand for Energy Upgrades: Educating Real Estate Professionals

As a partner of the Home Energy Score program (http://energy.gov/eere/buildings/home-energy-score-partners#Colorado), we've been working on…

Started by Benjamin Gromicko

1 Sep 5
Reply by George Kopf

Air Source Heat pump or mini-split efficiency

Greetings everyone!     I have a technical questions I hope I could get some feedback! I understood that air source heat pumps are very ef…

Started by Luis Hernandez

1 Apr 30
Reply by George J. Nesbitt

Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable

For an overview of the March 11, 2014, roundtable at the White House Conference Center, take a look at my blog.  http://adomatis.wordpress.…

Started by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

0 Mar 16

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

Controversial? The Rebound Effect?

Since more efficient (and cheaper) energy will also lead to faster economic growth, it's suspected that improvements in energy efficiency m…

Started by Tom DelConte

10 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Richard Scott Mills

Efficiency First Membership Pricing

Does anyone else find the $300 membership fee a bit rich for a business consisting of only one self-employed owner? At $100 I might conside…

Started by Rod Fox

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

Call for residential building speakers - Proposals due August 1, 2012

The Better Buildings: Better Business Conference, March 6-8, 2013 in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, is North America's largest event dedicated…

Started by Anna Svensson

0 Jul 10, 2012

Energy Prices Will Only Climb, Says One Brazilian Oil Exec

Oil and gas prices are only due to climb, says Petrobas chief.  And that's OUR opportunity to make homes and commercial buildings more ener…

Started by Melissa Baldridge

2 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

Efficiency First announces the selection of Jay Murdoch as Executive Director

Industry veteran selected to lead trade association of America's home performance companies   Murdoch has been active as a member of Effici…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Nov 21, 2011

Best Buy/Geek Squad to get into Energy Efficiency

.... home energy management and energy audits.  I'll be curious to see their pricing and energy audit protocols (checklists).   http://bit.…

Started by Melissa Baldridge

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconWes Anderson, Jean-Paul and Bryan joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Dennis Heidner commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"Dale, good write up. For the landscaping bulbs,  if they had been T3 12V wedge bulbs,  I…"
Friday
Brett Little commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"It's very true! So many people and contractors have tons of insulated attics but no air seal…"
Thursday
Chris Leach replied to Richard Beyer's discussion "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"
"The problems will surface soon enough . Why don't we take a second look at this over rated…"
Thursday
Don Fitchett commented on Tom White's video
Thursday
tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"Want to spot a simpleton? It's a guy who thinks EE and comfort are disconnected.  Want…"
Thursday
tedkidd commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"Nice post Tom! I really like how he puts that. Leveraging interests so they can optimize…"
Thursday
Kent Mitchell commented on Tom White's blog post Clean Energy Works Oregon: Total Home Performance
"As a contractor in the region - we frequently wonder how/why you can be a non-profit?  Oregon…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service