All Discussions Tagged 'bpi' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) Second Pilot Certification Form Now Available

In the beginning of April, BPI launched the first form of the Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) credential pilot exam at the ACI National Home P…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 Jul 6

Five Retrotec Products Added to BPI Product List

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has recognized five new products in its Product Listing Program that meet or exceed industry…

0 Jul 1

BPI Phrase of the Month: Building Envelope

What is a home's building envelope? Is the attic part of it? Does the entire area consist of conditioned space? Learn more about one of the…

1 Jun 28
Reply by Tom White

BPI's John Jones Discusses Ways to Save on Cooling Costs in Kiplinger Article

BPI's national technical director, John Jones, discusses ways to help homeowners lower their cooling bills, including caring for air condit…

0 Jun 8

BPI Introduces the Healthy Home Evaluator Credential

This spring, BPI will introduce the Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) credential, created in conjunction with the Green & Healthy Homes Init…

5 Mar 16
Reply by David Eggleton

3 Energy Saving New Year’s Resolutions to Make in 2016

As we reflect on 2015 and plan for 2016, many of us will set New Year's resolutions. But how often do you follow through? What if you set a…

3 Feb 11
Reply by Quinn Korzeniecki

BPI Launches Homeowner Blog!

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has launched a new blog to educate homeowners about the health, safety and energy saving eff…

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Debra Little

BPI Releases Revised Recertification Requirements for Home Energy Professional Certifications

Read more: http://bit.ly/1RhYiDm. BPI recently modified its recertification requirements for the advanced Home Energy Professional (HEP) ce…

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Quinn Korzeniecki

CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

http://greendreamgroup.libsyn.com/this-house-sucks-but-not-very-hard-brett-singer-scientist-shows-us-where-depressurization-testing-has-led

Started by Corbett Lunsford

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Simon joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Online Training

Online training coursesIf you provide ongoing online training for home performance or…See More
5 hours ago
Simon added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Wanted - Blower and door frame kit for Minneapolis system

Hi everyone,I'm new to this line of work and have bought some equipment (Minneapolis blower door…See More
13 hours ago
Simon replied to Steve Mann's discussion TEC Blower Door Frame in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, I'm interested, but could you send to UK?,I'd pay shipping of course. My email is :-…"
13 hours ago
Simon replied to Jeffrey Anthony's discussion Blower Door Equipment - 9 shrouds, 10 fans, 5 fan controllers in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, if you able to sell sepereately, I'd be interested in a blower and a frame kit. My only…"
13 hours ago
Simon joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
13 hours ago
Simon is now a member of Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a discussion

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service