All Discussions Tagged 'bpi' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI Introduces the Healthy Home Evaluator Credential

This spring, BPI will introduce the Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) credential, created in conjunction with the Green & Healthy Homes Init…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

5 Mar 16
Reply by David Eggleton

3 Energy Saving New Year’s Resolutions to Make in 2016

As we reflect on 2015 and plan for 2016, many of us will set New Year's resolutions. But how often do you follow through? What if you set a…

3 Feb 11
Reply by Quinn Korzeniecki

BPI Launches Homeowner Blog!

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has launched a new blog to educate homeowners about the health, safety and energy saving eff…

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Debra Little

BPI Releases Revised Recertification Requirements for Home Energy Professional Certifications

Read more: http://bit.ly/1RhYiDm. BPI recently modified its recertification requirements for the advanced Home Energy Professional (HEP) ce…

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Quinn Korzeniecki

CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

http://greendreamgroup.libsyn.com/this-house-sucks-but-not-very-hard-brett-singer-scientist-shows-us-where-depressurization-testing-has-led

Started by Corbett Lunsford

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

New BPI Exam Prep Promises Higher Certification Rate

Guided Self-Study Video Course Helps Home Performance Professionals Worldwide Pass Certification Exams from Building Performance InstituteJ…

1 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

2nd Edition! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

Now in its 2nd Edition, Home Performance Diagnostics includes over 40 diagnostic tests in 220 pages, with 180 full-color photos walking you…

0 Jun 7, 2013

E-Booklet Marketing: Your Home's Performance in 4 Easy Steps

The difference between 'helping' and 'selling' is two letters-- here's the start of the conversation with any homeowner who'd like to know…

0 Jun 7, 2013

5 Must-Haves for any Energy Audit Report

Alright, I think we've all seen enough confusing, unreadable reports (and written some).  Let's talk about the messaging more!  Here's my s…

0 Jun 7, 2013

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
yesterday
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
yesterday
Colin Genge posted events
yesterday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
yesterday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
Friday
Crosbey Archery joined Norm Bourassa's group
Thumbnail

Multifamily Buildings

For too long there has been relatively little EE focus on multifamily, but some new programs have…See More
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service