All Discussions Tagged 'attic' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot roof insulation opinion for North eastern area

Greetings everyone,     I has been a while and here I am again ready to pick your brains again. The more I read about the convenience of h…

Started by Luis Hernandez

3 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RCC as interior paint in a house that DOES have R-rated insulation.

Here is a few pictures, a statement and a copy of the electric bill from a homeowner.  He had the interior walls and ceiling painted with t…

Started by Hal Skinner

2 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

Best practice recommendations for this vaulted ceiling?

Hello energy pros, Some relatives of mine recently purchased this 1917 house in Northern California and, as the family member who does "th…

Started by Griffin Hagle

12 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Griffin Hagle

Calculating attic ventilation

All too often an existing home has far too little attic ventilation and some difficult choices for adding more.  We all know the existing,…

Started by Bud Poll

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

condensation in attic

visited attic of a house built in 1972 in columbus ohio.  problem is condensation and frost on underside of roof sheathing in attic.  air t…

Started by Dwayne M Petko

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
6 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a discussion

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
7 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
7 hours ago
Nate Adams replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"Matt Golden commented on a parody video "Single Pane" a few months back that the 9 year…"
11 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"Words are jargon until they become common. They become common when they refer to something…"
12 hours ago
Evan Mills replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Poll: How confident do you feel about the future of home performance?
"Not too surprising that "home performance" is unfamiliar jargon to the average citizen…"
17 hours ago
Craig McManus added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thursday
Chris Heenan replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"Can you use…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service