All Discussions Tagged 'Performance' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EFAZ and APS Hosting Huge Welcome Party!!

If your in Arizona on August 20th, stop on by and check it out! APS Home Performance Program Q&A w/new leader Maggie Gibbs!Join Effici…

Started by Brandon Walton

1 Jul 31
Reply by Brandon Walton

Have You Heard? ACCA and BPI to Co-Present 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum!

Earn BPI CEUs Now open for registration! Home and building performance contractors from all over the country will convene in Charlotte, Nor…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 24

BPI is Hiring! Check out this commissioned sales opportunity to promote the knowledge, skills and abilities needed in the home performance industry!

BPI seeks Commissioned Sales Representatives to provide external sales services for the sale and promotion of BPI products and services. Th…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 24

Residential Green Valuation Tools

Residential Green Valuation Tools Appraisal Institute just announced its latest new book on valuing residential high performance properties…

Started by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

0 Apr 13

Efficiency First Chapter - ideas

Arizona is starting an Efficiency First Chapter to have a unified voice for the local home performance market. I'd like to see what other H…

Started by David Byrnes

0 Feb 7

BPI CEO Joins 2013 HVACR Industry Newsmakers of the Year

BPI is proud to announce that CEO Larry Zarker has been chosen by ACHR the News as one of six HVACR Industry Newsmakers of 2013. The public…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Dec 31, 2013

Congratulations to NYSERDA for completing 50,000 projects under Home Performance with ENERGY STAR!

After more than 12 years of hard work and dedication to the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program, NYSERDA is celebrating the completio…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

BPI's Home Performance-Related Data Standards Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-2100-S-2013: Standard for Home Performance-Related Data…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Mar 12, 2013

Home performance pro Corbett Lunsford underlines the importance of home performance testing in the aftermath of Indiana home explosion.

"The real tragedy is that if this was a faulty furnace it could have been prevented. Cleaning and servicing your furnace is not a bad idea,…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Nov 16, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"You might want to check out this discussion in my…"
1 hour ago
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"In this scenario the walls were made of R35 rigid foam. Even if ex-employee of big energy company…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconMary Patterson and Lisa Meaders joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"Sorry I don't have anything handy but pull a search for EqLA equivalent leakage…"
yesterday
Erik Henson commented on Andrew Navolio's blog post MEEA assists with Home Energy Certification programs
"It seems to me like we are trying to re-invent the wheel.  There are several available…"
Saturday
Egr renovations posted a status
Saturday
Craig Bird replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What this RCC will do on an exterior wall compared to standard paint. in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Actually emissivity rating doesn't make much of a difference between coatings because almost…"
Saturday
Tom White posted videos
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service