All Discussions Tagged 'LED' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LED's interfering with Garage Door Openers

Has anyone heard of LED's emitting a frequency band that interferes with the radio controls of garage door openers?  A comment attached to…

Started by Bruce Navin

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

Flickering LED lights

I was at a home last week where the customer showed me what happens when her she turns on her 4" LED lights. These were bulbs that were ins…

Started by Jamie Kaye

22 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by nakeme

LED Fixtures Hitting Shelfs

I'm glad to see LED fixtures finally becoming mainstream in the local big box stores. Purpose built fixtures make more sense than trying to…

Started by Bob Blanchette

16 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by reflintorm

What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

Someone asked me how long LED last. I read in a LinkedIn group discussion ("Hot Buttons In Lighting") that EPA is considering lowering the…

Started by Jim Gunshinan

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Thursday. 9 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen Aug 10. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker Aug 10. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Safe-R Insulation posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Profile IconArmstrong SMith, Eric Buchalter, Liza Gonzalez and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"That same house that meet highest sealing rate in early 1980 we went back and super sealed it and…"
Thursday
Jill Cliburn posted an event
Thumbnail

National Solar Conference and NZE Decathlon at University of Colorado

October 9, 2017 at 6pm to October 12, 2017 at 7pm
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service