All Discussions Tagged 'IAQ' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comparing the AirCycler g2 and HRV [Infographic]

AirCycler is excited to share that we have recently launched a new version of our Annual Ventilation Cost Calculator. Now, in addition to c…

Started by Carly Maltais

0 Jan 23

How effective are whole house air cleaners?

A local home performance contractor recommended a whole house air cleaner as part of a major proposed home performance upgrade for a friend…

Started by Bruce Ceniceros

5 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Tom Phillips

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have a steep price attached to it.   I have a…

Started by Rob Madden

11 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

The (Small) Cost of Ventilation Without Recovery

It is a common misconception that mechanical ventilation without recovery will cost a homeowner hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars a ye…

Started by Carly Maltais

6 May 22, 2015
Reply by Rick Karg

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks and other respiratory ailments through h…

Started by Kirsten Richnavsky

0 May 21, 2015

Which one is better? Hi-Velocity vs traditional Forced Air sol'ns for the home

I am guessing this topic has come up before however I am hoping some HVAC folks out there would help me understand the advantages and dis-a…

Started by g.domenico

3 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

Ventilation and ERVs--Yellow Flag?

Build it tight AND ventilate right! With tighter building envelopes, getting ventilation right is critical to indoor air quality (IAQ) and…

Started by Tom White

8 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Al Heath

The Passive House Approach

The 5th Annual North American Passive House Conference will be held in Portland, Or this November 5-7.  Mary James, former publisher of Hom…

Started by Tom White

0 Oct 22, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Green ID posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

New Report Shows Big Jump in Net-Zero Energy Homes

Net-zero energy homes seem to be growing their way out of a purely niche market. The number of zero…See More
8 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post

New Report Shows Big Jump in Net-Zero Energy Homes

Net-zero energy homes seem to be growing their way out of a purely niche market. The number of zero…See More
9 hours ago
Mihaita commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post What do Ducted Mini-Splits Look Like?
"Amazing, i bought my AC here."
15 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service