All Discussions Tagged 'Home' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EFAZ and APS Hosting Huge Welcome Party!!

If your in Arizona on August 20th, stop on by and check it out! APS Home Performance Program Q&A w/new leader Maggie Gibbs!Join Effici…

Started by Brandon Walton

1 Jul 31
Reply by Brandon Walton

BPI is Hiring! Check out this commissioned sales opportunity to promote the knowledge, skills and abilities needed in the home performance industry!

BPI seeks Commissioned Sales Representatives to provide external sales services for the sale and promotion of BPI products and services. Th…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 24

Efficiency First Chapter - ideas

Arizona is starting an Efficiency First Chapter to have a unified voice for the local home performance market. I'd like to see what other H…

Started by David Byrnes

0 Feb 7

BPI CEO Joins 2013 HVACR Industry Newsmakers of the Year

BPI is proud to announce that CEO Larry Zarker has been chosen by ACHR the News as one of six HVACR Industry Newsmakers of 2013. The public…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Dec 31, 2013

Know Your House Facts

Faced with Home Manager retirement, what should a homeowner do? Know your House Facts.  By design, “Variable Air Volume” is the foundation…

Started by Gary LaForge

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

Congratulations to NYSERDA for completing 50,000 projects under Home Performance with ENERGY STAR!

After more than 12 years of hard work and dedication to the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program, NYSERDA is celebrating the completio…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

BPI's Home Performance-Related Data Standards Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-2100-S-2013: Standard for Home Performance-Related Data…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Mar 12, 2013

Home Energy Magazine and BPI Launch HVAC-2-HP

Home Energy magazine (HEM) and the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) are proud to announce the launch of HVAC-2-HP, a joint e-news…

Started by Mike Kandel

2 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Allan Mullaly

Home performance pro Corbett Lunsford underlines the importance of home performance testing in the aftermath of Indiana home explosion.

"The real tragedy is that if this was a faulty furnace it could have been prevented. Cleaning and servicing your furnace is not a bad idea,…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Nov 16, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Craig Savage commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post A Day in the Life of Learning
"It's encouraging to see training in the HP area begin to recognize new approaches such as…"
26 minutes ago
Chris Petroskas commented on Michael Dunseith's photo
Thumbnail

WT*

"Sure, it is terrible for the pipe and the heating system in general BUT, it does look pretty cool! "
53 minutes ago
Profile IconDeanna Harger, Sheila Stewart, Gina M. and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Everblue posted a blog post

The New BPI Accreditation Program

In 2010, the Building Performance Institute (BPI) offered a specialized contractor program called…See More
1 hour ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker commented on Alicia Hobbs's blog post 5 Solar Facts that You Should Know
"From personal experience, that $20,000 savings over 20 years will be a low number based upon the…"
18 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix Solar Home Sales Jump in September

The number of solar home sales in Phoenix jumped 13.6 percent from the previous month, according to…See More
18 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Trip, Check out our sister company Contractor Nation: https://www.contractornation.com/ Pay Only…"
20 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a discussion

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc.Dr.…See More
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service