All Discussions Tagged 'Home' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Efficiency First Chapter - ideas

Arizona is starting an Efficiency First Chapter to have a unified voice for the local home performance market. I'd like to see what other H…

Started by David Byrnes

0 Feb 7

BPI CEO Joins 2013 HVACR Industry Newsmakers of the Year

BPI is proud to announce that CEO Larry Zarker has been chosen by ACHR the News as one of six HVACR Industry Newsmakers of 2013. The public…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Dec 31, 2013

Know Your House Facts

Faced with Home Manager retirement, what should a homeowner do? Know your House Facts.  By design, “Variable Air Volume” is the foundation…

Started by Gary LaForge

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

Congratulations to NYSERDA for completing 50,000 projects under Home Performance with ENERGY STAR!

After more than 12 years of hard work and dedication to the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program, NYSERDA is celebrating the completio…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

I'm very proud to have finished this monster and made it available to my colleagues and their students!  I hope you find it an indispensabl…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

BPI's Home Performance-Related Data Standards Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-2100-S-2013: Standard for Home Performance-Related Data…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Mar 12, 2013

Home Energy Magazine and BPI Launch HVAC-2-HP

Home Energy magazine (HEM) and the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) are proud to announce the launch of HVAC-2-HP, a joint e-news…

Started by Mike Kandel

2 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Allan Mullaly

Home performance pro Corbett Lunsford underlines the importance of home performance testing in the aftermath of Indiana home explosion.

"The real tragedy is that if this was a faulty furnace it could have been prevented. Cleaning and servicing your furnace is not a bad idea,…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Nov 16, 2012

BPI Signs MoU with Zehnder America to Provide Quality Assurance Commissioning Services

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) and Zehnder America are pleased to announce a Memorandum of Understanding allowing BPI's Qua…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 19, 2012

Will energy management services replace the utilities business of today?

Improving energy efficient home with insulation will save money and carbon. Energy assessment should be carried out to lower utility bills.…

Started by NancyWarren

0 Sep 8, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
1 hour ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
1 hour ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
1 hour ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
1 hour ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
1 hour ago
Tom White posted videos
2 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
2 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
2 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, I understand your predicament, as I also have a house in Berkeley that I wanted to…"
2 hours ago
"Thanks Graham for that. It was also my belief that the cost difference between remodeling and doing…"
4 hours ago
"Thanks Jim! I'll be sure to check that out."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service