All Discussions Tagged 'Heat' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What About DIY Geothermal Heat Exchangers for Heat Pumps?

Many of our pros here are also DIY experts. You may have done or plan to do some geothermal projects. Do you favor a contractor or you…

Started by Perry Ning

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Perry Ning

Mini Split Heat Pumps

Does anyone have experience with some of the new low cost Mini Split Heat Pumps now available for under $1,000 for a 9,000 Btu unit?  Build…

Started by James McGarvey

23 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Don, Thank you for the praise! I only wish that some of these profiteers could answer my questions…"
2 hours ago
Richard Beyer replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"Todd, This report (attached link) below on poor people living in subsidized housing show's…"
2 hours ago
Mike Kandel added 4 discussions to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
4 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted discussions
4 hours ago
Nate Adams commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Jim, Glad to help! OK, a touch of soap box. So long as we don't tell people EE is free and…"
4 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Bob, Good idea. I see that you are a window energy reduction expert. You might consider adding…"
5 hours ago
Robert (Bob) Bacon commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Kurt, I would explain what energy/efficiency problem this device solves and explain the science the…"
5 hours ago
Ben Jacobs replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems
"I agree that in many homes the indoor air sucks.  However, a lot of this problem is caused…"
7 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Tom, thank you for your odd reference to a leaky duck. It is a bit off topic since I was not asking…"
8 hours ago
Tom Delconte commented on Kurt Shafer's blog post What is your opinion about members promoting products here?
"Shameless self promotion here sucks like a leaky duck!"
9 hours ago
Profile IconJohn A Deuth, Lisa M. Harr and Ramon Aguirre joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Don Fitchett posted a blog post

Small Businesses: Diversify with Infrared Thermography Services, Save Your Business, Save the Country...

HERS should all offer Infrared Thermography Services.It is all ways great advice for small…See More
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service