All Discussions Tagged 'Energy' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Appraisal Institute Updated the Residential Green and Energy Efficient Addendum

The changes made to the Addendum will enhance the reporting of the green and energy features.  It is written for homeowners, builders, appr…

Started by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Guy DuBois

Home Energy Magazine and BPI Launch HVAC-2-HP

Home Energy magazine (HEM) and the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) are proud to announce the launch of HVAC-2-HP, a joint e-news…

Started by Mike Kandel

2 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Allan Mullaly

Pilot Period for Energy Auditor and QC Inspector Exams Closing

Imminent deadlines have been set for application submissions for Energy Auditor and Quality Control Inspector certifications offered throug…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Oct 26, 2012

Can HP programs afford to keep subsidizing all these free-riders?

First some facts: 1. The ARRA bubble era is over. Efficiency First has a webinar coming up next week that will claim that contractors don't…

Started by Tom Conlon

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

Will energy management services replace the utilities business of today?

Improving energy efficient home with insulation will save money and carbon. Energy assessment should be carried out to lower utility bills.…

Started by NancyWarren

0 Sep 8, 2012

University of Guam to offer Building Performance Institute Building Analyst / Energy Auditor Training

The University of Guam Professional and International Programs office in collaboration with everblue, which specializes in green jobs and s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 16, 2012

Home Energy Auditing Standard Published as BPI Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is proud to announce that BPI-1100-T-2012 Home Energy Auditing Standard has been published a…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 31, 2012

Home Energy Score Launch

Our company is a regional partner organization for Home Energy Score and we are getting ready to launch the program this month.  I wanted t…

Started by Zachary Popkin

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

BPI's Home Energy Auditing Standard Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-1100-T-2012: Home Energy Auditing Standard (formerly BPI…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 5, 2012

Case studies using traditional residential financing to make green and/or energy efficient improvements.

I've been lurking on this site for quite some time and I wanted to say that this is a great source of information and there are some very k…

Started by Lisanne Jordan

3 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Dennis Heidner replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"The observation about rot is important.   I agree. One of my complaints with some of the…"
yesterday
Jennifer Schenk added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Job Opening - Energy Programs Manager - Frisco, CO

Energy Programs Manager - High Country Conservation CenterJob DescriptionGeneral Description of…See More
yesterday
Jennifer Schenk joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
yesterday
Avi Yashchin posted a status
""Will Online Learning Replace the Classroom?" Read my full article on HuffPost. http://huff.to/1cNCOie"
yesterday
Profile IconTerrell, Jennifer Schenk, Amina Lang and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Patrick MacRoy commented on Melissa Ulbricht's blog post How to Optimize On-Bill Financing to Help Illinois Building Owners Invest in Energy Efficiency
"Many of these recommended improvements are included the Clean Energy Jobs bill recently introduced…"
yesterday
Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA 2015 Conference Call for Papers extended! New deadline: 3/6/15 at 5 PM CT Submission details: www.eeba.org/conference/call-for-papers"
yesterday
Casey Gesell replied to Casey Gesell's discussion Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!
"Hi Patrick, What is your time frame for relocating? Would you be interested in operating in the…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service