All Discussions Tagged 'Efficient' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My modular house

My house was recently featured. Here is my PGE 2015-2016 Annual Net Energy Metering contract "TIME OF USE" E-6 billing for one year of oper…

Started by Steven Lefler

0 May 4

AI Res. Green and Energy Efficient Addendum

The Appraisal Institute made the AI Residential Green and Energy Efficient Addendum fillable.  Check out the new version that makes it easy…

Started by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

0 Mar 29, 2014

Adding Value for Energy Efficient Features During the Appraisal Process

Recently, I was asked to manage another realtors' listings and buyer clients while she went on vacation out of the country.  One of her lis…

Started by Jan Green

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jan Green

Will energy management services replace the utilities business of today?

Improving energy efficient home with insulation will save money and carbon. Energy assessment should be carried out to lower utility bills.…

Started by NancyWarren

0 Sep 8, 2012

Case studies using traditional residential financing to make green and/or energy efficient improvements.

I've been lurking on this site for quite some time and I wanted to say that this is a great source of information and there are some very k…

Started by Lisanne Jordan

3 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Forum Discussions

Solar panel leasing

Started by Luis Hernandez in General Forum. Last reply by Sean Lintow Sr on Sunday. 3 Replies

Factory built Net Zero

Started by Steven Lefler in General Forum. Last reply by Steven Lefler May 18. 3 Replies

What causes a temperature plane in a home

Started by Energy Wise Solutions in HVAC. Last reply by Jose Macho May 4. 7 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconJeff king, Kelli Lynne Williams and Cameron C. Habel joined Home Energy Pros
14 minutes ago
Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. commented on Home Energy Magazine's video
Thumbnail

Legends of Home Performance: John Straube, Professor, University of Waterloo, Prin. RDH Building Science Inc

"Nice meet and greet video. Sorry to hear Victors reply about jobs and interest. Unfortunately, it…"
6 hours ago
Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. liked Home Energy Magazine's blog post First-Ever Comprehensive National Standard Practice Manual is Updated Guidebook for Energy Efficiency Cost-Benefit Analysis
6 hours ago
robert jones posted a status
"I have energy auditing equipment for sale. I'm in the 518. 518-209-5912"
yesterday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service