All Discussions Tagged 'DOE' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snugg Pro launches DOE Home Energy Score feature

Just a heads up: Snugg Pro now lets users get a Home Energy Score without ever leaving the app .   You'll need to be an approved DOE assess…

Started by Benjamin Mailian

0 Sep 13

Do You Have New Windows? Please help NREL research lowering costs of window installations.

Did you recently replace the windows in your home? If so, you can help advance research that could reduce the cost of replacement windows.…

Started by Jorn Aabakken

1 Aug 11
Reply by Sydney G. Roberts

Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite!

The Building Performance Institute's Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate of Knowledge has been approved by the U.S. Department of…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Ben Jacobs

BPI Launches Home Rating Program Using DOE's Home Energy Score

BPI is excited to announce the launch of its Rating Program. Participants in the BPI Rating Program will provide customers with an affordab…

Started by Mike Kandel

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Tom Conlon

Home Energy Score Launch

Our company is a regional partner organization for Home Energy Score and we are getting ready to launch the program this month.  I wanted t…

Started by Zachary Popkin

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

BPI Introduces Four New Home Energy Professional Certifications!

Registration Now Open for Pilot Exams to be Offered in June 2012 In June BPI will introduce four new certifications to the nation's weathe…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Mar 13, 2012

DOE/ EERE Encouraging Homeowners to Invest in Energy Efficiency Improvements

Hello All:   Perhaps I need to pay closer attention, but I've not noticed mention of these daily updates from DOE/EERE (Energy Efficiency …

Started by Steve Waclo

0 Nov 11, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jamie Medlin replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Please let me know if the flowhood  still for sale. jmedlin@archonenergysolutions.com"
3 hours ago
Jamie Medlin joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconJon Traudt and Jamie Medlin joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato posted an event
Thumbnail

HERS Rater Training Discount: Register by 1/6/17 and Get $100 Off! at Energize CT Center, North Haven, CT

January 23, 2017 to February 3, 2017
Become a HERS Rater with the NEHERS Alliance!Online Component: January 23rd-February 3rd, 2017 -…See More
4 hours ago
angela stanzione replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I have panels."
6 hours ago
Tom Phillips replied to Bruce Ceniceros's discussion How effective are whole house air cleaners?
"re: costs:  I suspect the added UV & PCO & ESP has a big price tag but no clear…"
23 hours ago
David Baerg replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Angela, Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels? Thanks, Dave"
yesterday
Hannah Wood joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service