All Discussions Tagged 'BPI' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI Issues Open Call for Volunteers to Serve on its Building Analyst Certification Scheme Committee

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) seeks volunteers to serve on a committee to update the Building Analyst (BA) certification s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 3, 2012

Don’t miss NREL’s four orientation webinars for the pilot Home Energy Professional certifications!

Take your career to the next level. Be among the first in the industry to earn the new Home Energy Professional certifications by taking BP…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Evan Mills

Application Deadline for Home Energy Professional Pilot Exams Extended!

BPI has extended its application deadline for candidates wishing to take BPI's pilot Home Energy Professional (HEP) certification exams. Al…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jun 20, 2012

BPI Works with RSES to Expand Accreditation Options for the HVAC Contractor

BPI now accepts the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) certifications as prerequisite criteria for participation in our accredi…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 May 1, 2012

Building Sales with Certification: Part Two - Retrofit Installer Technician

Join Sustainable Ideas for the second in this four-part webinar series on the value that the Building Performance Institute's (BPI's) new H…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Apr 24, 2012

BPI Works with NATE and NORA to Expand Accreditation Options for the HVAC Contractor

Calling all HVAC contractors! BPI is working with NATE and NORA to expand accreditation options for HVAC contracting companies. BPI has es…

Started by Cierra Mooney

1 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Jason Kaylor

BPI Announces Year of Strong Growth in 2011 End of Year Report

BPI’s 2011 End of Year Report is out! Find charts on certification growth, expansion of our test center and proctor network, and other deta…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Mar 22, 2012

BPI Introduces Four New Home Energy Professional Certifications!

Registration Now Open for Pilot Exams to be Offered in June 2012 In June BPI will introduce four new certifications to the nation's weathe…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Mar 13, 2012

BPI Accepting Applications for Multifamily Standards Technical Committee

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) seeks applications from individuals interested in serving on the Multifamily Standards Techn…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Mar 6, 2012

An ACI Interview with BPI's Chief Executive Officer Larry Zarker

With over 30 years of experience in the residential buildings sector, Larry Zarker has managed the national expansion of BPI's standards, c…

Started by Cierra Mooney

0 Mar 1, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
4 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
4 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
5 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
7 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
7 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
7 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
8 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
8 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
8 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
8 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service