All Discussions Tagged 'BPI' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

A "National" Certification Mill Expelled by BPI BPI's requirement of Video taping proctored tests appears to have scored if not its first,…

Started by Geary Morris

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

University of Guam to offer Building Performance Institute Building Analyst / Energy Auditor Training

The University of Guam Professional and International Programs office in collaboration with everblue, which specializes in green jobs and s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 16, 2012

Strengthening America With the Clean Energy Corps

Publication: The Huffington Post Today our nation faces a youth unemployment crisis that unless addressed will have implications for the fu…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 13, 2012

BPI Releases Initial Results of Quality Assurance Procedures for Proctors and Test Centers

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to release the initial results of its Quality Assurance procedures for proctors a…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Tom Conlon

BPI Announces Quality Assurance Field Inspection Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its new Standard for Residential Building Quality Assurance Rela…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 3, 2012

Apply Now to Take the Home Energy Professional Pilot Exams

Due to strong contractor participation in BPI’s pilot Home Energy Professional certification exam program, BPI will hold an open applicatio…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

NYSERDA Announces Workforce Training Contract to Increase Involvement of Oilheat Industry in ‘Whole House’ Energy Efficiency Assessments

The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) today announced a $290,000 contract with Community Power Network of…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 1, 2012

Home Energy Auditing Standard Published as BPI Standard

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is proud to announce that BPI-1100-T-2012 Home Energy Auditing Standard has been published a…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 31, 2012

BPI's Home Energy Auditing Standard Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-1100-T-2012: Home Energy Auditing Standard (formerly BPI…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 5, 2012

BPI Issues Open Call for Volunteers to Serve on its Building Analyst Certification Scheme Committee

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) seeks volunteers to serve on a committee to update the Building Analyst (BA) certification s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 3, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky, Especially their Capacity

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky and Still EffectiveThe name "mini-splits" generally refers to heat…See More
3 hours ago
Jan Green posted an event

Solar Course for Appraisers at SRP's Pera Club

November 13, 2014 to November 14, 2014
"As the US continues to search for energy alternatives, properties improved with solar PV…See More
3 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Just like paint.  RFoller and brush or strong airless sprayer.  It has the consistency of…"
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"ty and thermal emission leveld of many materials including bricks and white paint.  They do…"
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
Thumbnail

Walmart goes green in Texas

We applied cour RCC to 5 Walmart superstores in Texas.  Worked great and they wanted it.  Then they…See More
7 hours ago
Kim Tanner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Direct mail doesn't do very much, in my opinion, unless you have awesome coupons! Honestly,…"
8 hours ago
"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to me.  I…"
8 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to using a radiant…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service