All Discussions Tagged 'BPI' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join BPI at the 2014 Remodeling Show & DeckExpo

BPI is honored to be co-hosting the first ever Home Performance Pavilion on the exhibit floor of 2014 Remodeling Show and DeckExpo in Balti…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 2 hours ago

Building Performance Forum Q&A with Larry Zarker

If you haven't signed up for the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum, what are you waiting for!? It's just around the corner, and the c…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 4 hours ago

BPI Simplifies CEU System for Certified Professionals

Have you heard? BPI has simplified its CEU System for Certified Professionals! The new portal is an all encompassing resource for candida…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 8

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum in Charlotte, North Carolina on October 7…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Aug 26

Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

It's a fact! Unhealthy homes increase the severity of asthma, allergies, and other health issues. BPI CEO Larry Zarker sheds some light…

Started by Mike Kandel

22 Jul 28
Reply by Richard Beyer

If you've been thinking about pursuing a Building Science Principles Certificate of Knowledge, here are THREE HUGE NEW reasons to STOP THINKING and START DOING!

ASHI, NAR and USGBC Recognize Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate for Continuing Education Three leading organizations represen…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 28

WEBINAR: Overcoming Obstacles to Home Performance Sales

Join BPI for an extremely valuable opportunity to learn proven strategies for overcoming obstacles to home performance sales. A major obst…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 25

Have You Heard? ACCA and BPI to Co-Present 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum!

Earn BPI CEUs Now open for registration! Home and building performance contractors from all over the country will convene in Charlotte, Nor…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 24

BPI is Hiring! Check out this commissioned sales opportunity to promote the knowledge, skills and abilities needed in the home performance industry!

BPI seeks Commissioned Sales Representatives to provide external sales services for the sale and promotion of BPI products and services. Th…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Jul 24

BPI Works with NATE and NORA to Expand Accreditation Options for the HVAC Contractor

Calling all HVAC contractors! BPI is working with NATE and NORA to expand accreditation options for HVAC contracting companies. BPI has es…

Started by Cierra Mooney

2 Jun 23
Reply by Air Track Inc

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Tony Rigdon's discussion Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?
"I am curious now.  They require a penetration firewall in the wall system but do not require a…"
2 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted discussions
2 hours ago
Mike Kandel added 2 discussions to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Tony Rigdon's discussion Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?
"WOW.  30 years working and m,eeting with every kind of contractor and never heard of this…"
3 hours ago
Tony Rigdon replied to Tony Rigdon's discussion Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?
"The building inspector when he inspected my footing told me about the drywall on the outside being…"
5 hours ago
Profile IconSuskin Lockett Jr, Yoomie Ahn, Lindy Wordlaw and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
Tony Rigdon replied to Tony Rigdon's discussion Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?
"Bud, I'm in Columbia, MO so Zone 4 Mixed Humid. I had never heard about drywall on the outside…"
5 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Tony Rigdon's discussion Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?
"I am pretty sure he is talking about using commercial drywall designed for this type of purpose and…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service