Robert D York Jr's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been involved in insulation and weatherization for 28 years. I do it every da…"

Robert D York Jr replied Jan 1, 2014 to Building Analyst Certification Upgrade

8 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"You could then drill a 1 inch hole thru the soffit and fill the open end of the floo…"

Robert D York Jr replied Dec 21, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"Have done a few of these in my time. Not easy, but can be done. I have taken 2 rows…"

Robert D York Jr replied Dec 21, 2013 to Insulating the "walls" of a mansard-style roof.

20 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Haverlock

"You didn't mention what color the roof shingles are. Going with a light colored roof…"

Robert D York Jr replied May 11, 2013 to Hot Upper Stories

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Try log cabin chinking."

Robert D York Jr replied Apr 18, 2013 to HELP - AIR SEALING a Continuous Stone Interior/ Exterior Wall

16 Mar 17
Reply by Mick Lane

"I have used different models throughout the years. Love 'em. They can be cut to any…"

Robert D York Jr replied Feb 24, 2013 to installing automatic door sweeps

5 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Colin Choney

"The only part of the puzzle that you are missing is that the attic space above the i…"

Robert D York Jr replied Jan 13, 2013 to Roof Air Vents Above Bend Oregon Garage Attic

11 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Robert D York Jr

"John, In reply to your questions.... Where does one draw the line on R value in an a…"

Robert D York Jr replied Jan 12, 2013 to Roof Air Vents Above Bend Oregon Garage Attic

11 Jan 13, 2013

"Closing your vents, even temporarily, does not solve your problem of heat loss into…"

Robert D York Jr replied Jan 12, 2013 to Roof Air Vents Above Bend Oregon Garage Attic

11 Jan 13, 2013

" Remove the shingles, drill a row of holes and use an 1 1/2 blowing tube to dense pa…"

Robert D York Jr replied Jan 7, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Michael D'Arcy replied to Michael D'Arcy's discussion Small video we created to promote Home Performance
"Thanks Tom. Ill make that happen next time."
4 hours ago
Colin Genge posted events
4 hours ago
Anna commented on Mary Desilva's blog post Finding Professional Water Damage Restoration Services
"Mary Desilva thanks for sharing such a great article. I always think why we  should hire…"
8 hours ago
Profile IconNathan St.Germain, Lisa Sweet and Kevin joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Michael Dunseith's photo was featured
22 hours ago
Adrian Sheils's photo was featured
22 hours ago
Tom White replied to Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion BPI Phrase of the Month: Building Envelope
"Quinn, would you be willing to cross-post Matt's entire article to the HEPros forum?  We…"
22 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's discussion was featured
22 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service