Luis Hernandez's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your reply! Well, if we are going to take the trouble to take the clas…"

Luis Hernandez replied Oct 19, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Thanks!"

Luis Hernandez replied Oct 1, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Thanks,     nothing specific about AC /heat pump certification...  great resource t…"

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Thank you David for your reply... I checked it out and it seems all material there c…"

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Thank you Christopher for you great reply! Your reply demonstrated that I left impo…"

Luis Hernandez replied Aug 13, 2015 to Hot roof insulation opinion for North eastern area

3 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I am talking about exterior walls only from the outside. The ceiling will not be don…"

Luis Hernandez replied Dec 28, 2014 to Non-continuous exterior insulation

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Don Hynek

"Hal,     Thank you so much for your reply.... I missed some important part of my qu…"

Luis Hernandez replied Dec 28, 2014 to Non-continuous exterior insulation

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Don Hynek

"WoW, That looks fantastic!  I have the Krigger book... I have to dig it out and star…"

Luis Hernandez replied Jan 25, 2014 to Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

"OK, I already forgot about CFM50... If the outside temperature average is 33, the in…"

Luis Hernandez replied Jan 25, 2014 to Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

"Yes, that is an actual reading... but I do not want that number change the main thin…"

Luis Hernandez replied Jan 24, 2014 to Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

RSS

Take Our Poll!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Joe Crisara posted a blog post

Give Your False Assumptions a Knockout Punch

By Derek LauberWe face seemingly unlimited obstacles when trying to manage and grow our…See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconJoe Crisara, Earth Advantage, Sydney G. Roberts and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Jonny Fisher added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale

I have two Minneapolis Blower Doors + DG 700, duct blaster with manometer and some other…See More
2 hours ago
Jonny Fisher replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have two Minneapolis blower doors with DG 700.  I also have some other used equipment if you…"
2 hours ago
Nolan Walker replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Hamed, I have an extra Minneapolis blower door system - nolanwalker@gmail.com for more…"
3 hours ago
Mike Burton replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have a Minneapolis Bloor Door + DG700 I am wanting to sell. Please contact me at…"
5 hours ago
Hamed Ghanbari added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700

Looking to buy a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700, any assistant would be greatly appreciated.…See More
5 hours ago
Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA posted a status
"See my latest blog on "Appraiser Competency-The Simple Version" https://adomatis.wordpress.com/"
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service