Armando Cobo's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the comment. I've talked to a dozen of raters and none has done a blower…"

Armando Cobo replied Apr 12, 2012 to Blower door testing on multi bi-folds

14 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Armando Cobo

"In new construction, in this day and age, not providing a full set of plans, design…"

Armando Cobo replied Feb 19, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Adam, I’ve found over the last 10-15 years that most HVAC companies do not have ince…"

Armando Cobo replied Jan 26, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thank you all for your comments. The HVAC contractor has redone the MJ with tight co…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 24, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks for your replies Chris & Danny. It trully shows that folks that are exper…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 20, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Phil, Thanks for your reply. I really wish Clint Eastwood would take care of them HV…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 17, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thank you all for your replies, those are really good comments. Doug, I appreciate a…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 13, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bud, Thanks for your reply. This home just started framing but the complete Thermal…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 12, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"He left EPA a couple of months a go, now he is with DOE."

Armando Cobo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Green Project Verifiers

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

"If I understand correctly, the Thermal Enclosure must be done by the Rater, but at t…"

Armando Cobo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Green Project Verifiers

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Mark posted events
6 minutes ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"The landlords don't want the improvements done even if they don't have to pay for it?…"
22 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion
22 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"Hi Bob, The tenants all say they cant do anything to the building.  We would get referred…"
23 hours ago
Tom White commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"Ben's Kickstarter documentary, The Future of Housing, was fully funded. The grand premiere…"
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action

TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?"
yesterday
peter chang's discussion was featured

Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?

Ok, just want to throw this out there. I live in the high desert, 6800' or so. My house is pretty…See More
yesterday
Tom White posted a video

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action | Video on TED.com

TED Talks Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership all starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers ... (Filmed at TEDxPugetSound.)
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service