Armando Cobo's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the comment. I've talked to a dozen of raters and none has done a blower…"

Armando Cobo replied Apr 12, 2012 to Blower door testing on multi bi-folds

14 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Armando Cobo

"In new construction, in this day and age, not providing a full set of plans, design…"

Armando Cobo replied Feb 19, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Adam, I’ve found over the last 10-15 years that most HVAC companies do not have ince…"

Armando Cobo replied Jan 26, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thank you all for your comments. The HVAC contractor has redone the MJ with tight co…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 24, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks for your replies Chris & Danny. It trully shows that folks that are exper…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 20, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Phil, Thanks for your reply. I really wish Clint Eastwood would take care of them HV…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 17, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thank you all for your replies, those are really good comments. Doug, I appreciate a…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 13, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bud, Thanks for your reply. This home just started framing but the complete Thermal…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 12, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"He left EPA a couple of months a go, now he is with DOE."

Armando Cobo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Green Project Verifiers

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

"If I understand correctly, the Thermal Enclosure must be done by the Rater, but at t…"

Armando Cobo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Green Project Verifiers

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
5 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
10 hours ago
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
13 hours ago
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
16 hours ago
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
16 hours ago
Marie Fuentes is now a member of Home Energy Pros
16 hours ago
peter chang replied to peter chang's discussion Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?
"Good plan, thanks. That looks pretty much like how I used to program mine (when I had one). Maybe…"
17 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service