Armando Cobo's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the comment. I've talked to a dozen of raters and none has done a blower…"

Armando Cobo replied Apr 12, 2012 to Blower door testing on multi bi-folds

14 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Armando Cobo

"In new construction, in this day and age, not providing a full set of plans, design…"

Armando Cobo replied Feb 19, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Adam, I’ve found over the last 10-15 years that most HVAC companies do not have ince…"

Armando Cobo replied Jan 26, 2012 to Hang-ups to utilizing Manual J,D & S

42 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thank you all for your comments. The HVAC contractor has redone the MJ with tight co…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 24, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks for your replies Chris & Danny. It trully shows that folks that are exper…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 20, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Phil, Thanks for your reply. I really wish Clint Eastwood would take care of them HV…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 17, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thank you all for your replies, those are really good comments. Doug, I appreciate a…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 13, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bud, Thanks for your reply. This home just started framing but the complete Thermal…"

Armando Cobo replied Oct 12, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"He left EPA a couple of months a go, now he is with DOE."

Armando Cobo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Green Project Verifiers

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

"If I understand correctly, the Thermal Enclosure must be done by the Rater, but at t…"

Armando Cobo replied Aug 25, 2011 to Green Project Verifiers

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Armando Cobo

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"Hey Tom, I will find the ORNL repoprt and post it.  It was a test on a ballasted roof sample.…"
5 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"So it seems that what you're saying is for heat-transfer the stuff has little resistance or…"
6 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group Radiant Control Coatings
Thumbnail

How our ceramic based RCC works

How our RCC worksEveryone knows, understands and accepts that RCCs reflect heat away from roofs,…See More
7 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
12 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
12 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"4% TOTAL Ted - Leakage to outside was stripped from the codes & for good reason"
15 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"Wait!  4% total leakage or 4% leakage to outdoors? "
16 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Alliant Energy's PowerHouse TV: Sealing Leaky Ductwork

The PowerHouse television shows are written and produced by Alliant Energy, an energy services company based in Madison, Wis. The first PowerHouse episode was aired in September 1996 on KCRG-TV9 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and appears in six broadcast…
18 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service