Bradford E. White's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, Robert! Misspelled your last name! BEW"

Bradford E. White replied Jan 28, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"@Robert Havelock Robert, The Energy Conservatory (The Minneapolis Blower Door Folks…"

Bradford E. White replied Jan 28, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"What about the standbys such as HAP or EQuest? And to what purpose will these energy…"

Bradford E. White replied Jan 12, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"SMACNA is typically the universal standard for sheet metal practices of course, but…"

Bradford E. White replied Jan 11, 2011 to Needed: Tips and tricks for duct testing

12 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Andre D.

"I probably should have been more clear, but yes, the new applied interior skin would…"

Bradford E. White replied Jan 5, 2011 to Interior rigid insulation retrofit

6 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Bradford E. White

"I have done both interior applied and exterior applied. Both of us will agree that e…"

Bradford E. White replied Jan 5, 2011 to Interior rigid insulation retrofit

6 Jan 5, 2011

"If I may chime in, the newer hydronic boilers, (Viessmann Vitodens 200 being one I h…"

Bradford E. White replied Jan 2, 2011 to Got Data? How much leaking electricity is there in HVAC systems?

11 Jan 2, 2011

"My Two Cents- I have an Energy Conservatory Model 3 Minneapolis Blower Door, which I…"

Bradford E. White replied Jan 2, 2011 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"You are welcome, Jon. Man, that hurts, when a client has gone down a counter-product…"

Bradford E. White replied Dec 30, 2010 to Are Zoned Heating/Cooling Systems a Good Idea or a Bad Idea?

23 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

"Hi Jon- Yes, I figured you were forced hot air and AC, but I used the HW example as…"

Bradford E. White replied Dec 30, 2010 to Are Zoned Heating/Cooling Systems a Good Idea or a Bad Idea?

23 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by George W. Reynolds

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Joanie Minor posted a status
"Home Performance Institute now offers OSHA 10 and Confined Space Classes. Call 203-536-2151 to register."
31 minutes ago
Joanie Minor posted a photo
33 minutes ago
John Kaye posted a blog post

FREE Home Efficiency & Safety Assessments in the Los Angeles County area.

Since last June I have been qualifying homeowners in the Los Angeles County for the Home Upgrade…See More
6 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the tank the…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconMike Norvell Sr and Jen Loomis joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my…"
19 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Kevin Eigel's discussion What is the best energy auditing software?
"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an answer.…"
19 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted events
19 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service