Bradford E. White's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I am partial to my Leica Disto D330i but also agree with the caveats you state, espe…"

Bradford E. White replied Jun 11, 2015 to Best house measuring tools...

7 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Lars olsen

"I would use an in-line backdraft damper such as Artis Industries or the ones made by…"

Bradford E. White replied May 21, 2015 to ERV in need of backflow preventer.

7 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"One of my several skill sets (I really hate that term, it harkens to nursery school!…"

Bradford E. White replied Dec 30, 2014 to How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

12 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Bradford E. White

"All good points and refinements, Tedkidd- and by the way, call me Brad. And yes, I a…"

Bradford E. White replied Dec 29, 2014 to How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

12 Dec 30, 2014

"Agreed, the loss is relatively constant (save for the differences in temperature, na…"

Bradford E. White replied Dec 29, 2014 to How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

12 Dec 30, 2014

"I see now what you mean. Agreed that installing any ductwork outside the thermal bou…"

12 Dec 30, 2014

"I can offer some empirical information, general and highly variable, but borne out w…"

Bradford E. White replied Dec 28, 2014 to How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?

12 Dec 30, 2014

"Totally. Can't add to that."

Bradford E. White replied Dec 24, 2012 to HRV or ERV

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

"I agree with Kevin regarding the need for mechanical ventilation vs. relying on pass…"

Bradford E. White replied Dec 24, 2012 to HRV or ERV

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Kevin Wood

"Looks to me like the top of a steam relief vent used to terminate the top of the ven…"

Bradford E. White replied Dec 7, 2012 to Anybody know what this is??

3 Dec 7, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconBrad Cook, Juan M San Miguel, Marla Meyer and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Chris Clay posted photos
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"Monitor the pressure in the vent, if its positive in the vent for more than a minute it is most…"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
"You can stand outside and read pressures. Be sure to have extra hose as you need CAZ wrt outside…"
yesterday
Chris Clay liked Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
yesterday
Diane Jackson posted photos
yesterday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
yesterday
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service