Curt Kinder's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I took the plunge in stages between November and May and have installed approximatel…"

Curt Kinder replied Jun 12 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"The best UV light is the one NOT unnecessarily sold to unwitting clients who simply…"

Curt Kinder replied Mar 19 to UV light in Furnace?

29 Mar 25
Reply by Brett Little

"That's pretty sad, Hal. I've been an AC contractor in Jacksonville Florida for sever…"

Curt Kinder replied Feb 15 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Well, if you read the link carefully you'll learn that only ONE of the Brits speaks…"

Curt Kinder replied Jan 25 to Energy Savings that Are Hot Air!

13 Jan 27
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Well, I work with the conservation guys at a big local electric utility. One of them…"

Curt Kinder replied Jan 16 to Peak Energy Saver

21 Jan 16
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Horsefeathers! Improving a building or plant's power factor does NOTHING for individ…"

Curt Kinder replied Jan 14 to Peak Energy Saver

21 Jan 16
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Power Factor Correction is ONLY worth considering for electricity users who are pena…"

Curt Kinder replied Jan 13 to Peak Energy Saver

21 Jan 16
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"If disseminating outright false or at best piss-poorly researched "information" is a…"

Curt Kinder replied Jan 8 to Phased Deep Retrofit Project in Florida

14 Jan 8
Reply by Curt Kinder

"A brief surf / search suggests that the 2009 HGTV Green Home in Port St Lucie Florid…"

14 Jan 8
Reply by Curt Kinder

"That's an interesting point of view. Thanks so much for sharing your insight."

14 Jan 8
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
21 hours ago
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
21 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
yesterday
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service