John Nicholas's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are looking at any kind of an EEM for residential property, you will need a H…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 1, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Scotty, How old is the existing system?  Is this a heat pump since you only talk to…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 1, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Rose was not saying anything about height, NFA or cross ventilation. Rose was summar…"

John Nicholas replied Oct 25, 2013 to Calculating attic ventilation

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

"Bud,  Read the book.  Rose never found any research regarding attic height. He only…"

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

"Bud,  Don't sweat any research on attic heights etc.  It has already been done.  Wil…"

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

"An ASHP makes all sorts of economic sense.  I installed one at my home and had a sig…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 22, 2013 to Air Source Heat Pumps Question from Colorado

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"Depends on the home and what problems you are trying to solve. Existing homes you ca…"

John Nicholas replied Mar 28, 2013 to Affordable, effective and easy to install HRV?

7 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by John Nicholas

"Most homes in this area have full conditioned basements.  They are finished and used…"

John Nicholas replied Mar 27, 2013 to Basements and BAS

16 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"REM allows you to estimate the length of supply and return duct based on the size of…"

John Nicholas replied Feb 15, 2013 to Sources for duct insulation savings

7 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by John Nicholas

"Indoor air quality starts with a lot of things!  The last item you do is filter.  Wh…"

John Nicholas replied Feb 7, 2013 to UV light in Furnace?

29 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

JC NATALE posted photos
9 hours ago
Mike Burton replied to Amos Dunham's discussion ISO blower door or other equipment
"Are you still looking?  I have rarely used Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster Systems I…"
16 hours ago
Jonny Fisher posted a discussion

Used energy equipment for sale (blower door, duct blaster

I've got some used equipment that I need to sell. Let me know if you are interested in any of the…See More
yesterday
Joe Quiroz Jr. liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
yesterday
Mick Lane replied to Rob Buchanan's discussion High-use headscratcher
"The geothermal heat pump is the most likely culprit.  The heat pump doesn't make heat it…"
yesterday
Mick Lane is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Empower Efficiency added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

A net-zero builders formula for insulating a super energy efficient home

Here is Peter Amerongen's formula for insulating a super energy efficient home.
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service