John Nicholas's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I pointed you to possible data sources for heat loss information through the floor.…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 4, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Hal,  Unless you are looking at some type of cantilevered overhang or 'bump out' loo…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 4, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Which mortgage companies offer a conventional EEM?  VA and FHA mortgages are less th…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 4, 2014 to Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate industry?

11 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"Richard, What are the specific items, or types of items, that are required by code t…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 14, 2014 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Before I was certified as a HERS Rater, I spent 25 years as a licensed nursing home…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 13, 2014 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"You were testing leakage to the outside and total leakage, and also doing a Blower D…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 7, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"Ted,  Without using name brands or proprietary terms,  how would you suggest specify…"

John Nicholas replied May 15, 2014 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"There are three settings on the Nest.  Heat Only == Cool Only == Heat Cool.  I have…"

John Nicholas replied May 15, 2014 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Bud,  I know you believe every house is a unique structure and worth individual atte…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 3, 2013 to Calculating attic ventilation

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

"We use it because we are stuck with it!  No one likes change! No one really understa…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 3, 2013 to Calculating attic ventilation

27 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Roy L. Miller

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Ajmain Azraf posted a blog post
48 minutes ago
Sam Taylors replied to Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion 3 Energy Saving New Year’s Resolutions to Make in 2016
"Thanks for sharing Quinn, I enjoyed reading your 3 energy saving suggestions. How are you going…"
3 hours ago
Jonny Fisher joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
7 hours ago
Profile IconJamie klema, James Weingardt and Anthony Adams joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago
Bob Blanchette liked Diane Chojnowski's discussion Now you can "LIKE" posts on Home Energy Pros!
14 hours ago
JC NATALE posted photos
yesterday
Joe Quiroz Jr. liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
Saturday
Mick Lane replied to Rob Buchanan's discussion High-use headscratcher
"The geothermal heat pump is the most likely culprit.  The heat pump doesn't make heat it…"
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service