John Nicholas's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"SW  exposure.  What is outside?  Was it sunny?  Trees?  Large Shrubs?   I have had t…"

John Nicholas replied Feb 16 to Strange IR Image

7 Mar 9
Reply by Brad Cook

"Your process sounds cumbersome and introduces an unneeded third party. What I have h…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 26 to Online access to utility Bills - Before Energy Audits

8 Jan 26
Reply by SolyMoly, Inc

"I have them sign a release for the Utility to provide the info.  The only problem I'…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 26 to Online access to utility Bills - Before Energy Audits

8 Jan 26
Reply by SolyMoly, Inc

"The sizes quoted were examples only.  The panelized concept is limited to sizes that…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 23, 2016 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Steven Lefler

"David, I think it would be great of some of those groups picked up the ball and wor…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 23, 2016 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Steven Lefler

"Affordable Housing has several definitions.   NAHB champions 'affordable housing'.  …"

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Steven Lefler

"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutra…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 23, 2016 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

7 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I ran several Blower Door Tests on my…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 22, 2016 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

7 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Insulating is easy. Just remove enough earth to install your rigid foam.  That meets…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 8, 2016 to ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

2 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

"Fraud can occur in many ways.   Were you there is only one and rather minor.  What r…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 6, 2016 to Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

3 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Chris Dorsi

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Thursday. 9 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen Aug 10. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker Aug 10. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. liked Efficiency First California's blog post Will ZNE Transform Energy Efficiency?
5 hours ago
Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. liked Home Energy Magazine's blog post Women in Building Performance: Julie Michals
5 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post

If You Sell Electricity, You Should Be Worried

Any way you look at it, residential electricity use in America is falling. Recent data from the…See More
10 hours ago
Profile IconEmil Huedem, Doug Farnik, Jacob Tollefson and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service