John Nicholas's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I have them sign a release for the Utility to provide the info.  The only problem I'…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 26 to Online access to utility Bills - Before Energy Audits

8 Jan 26
Reply by SolyMoly, Inc

"The sizes quoted were examples only.  The panelized concept is limited to sizes that…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 23, 2016 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Steven Lefler

"David, I think it would be great of some of those groups picked up the ball and wor…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 23, 2016 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Steven Lefler

"Affordable Housing has several definitions.   NAHB champions 'affordable housing'.  …"

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Steven Lefler

"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutra…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 23, 2016 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

7 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I ran several Blower Door Tests on my…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 22, 2016 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

7 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Insulating is easy. Just remove enough earth to install your rigid foam.  That meets…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 8, 2016 to ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

2 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

"Fraud can occur in many ways.   Were you there is only one and rather minor.  What r…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 6, 2016 to Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

3 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Chris Dorsi

"You mean the 179 D   tax credit for commercial?  it is available in 3 pieces; Equipm…"

John Nicholas replied Jun 13, 2016 to Apartment tax credit qualifying?

3 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by John Nicholas

"It is an issue of size.  We are well aware of what happens when the CFA of a home mo…"

John Nicholas replied Jun 9, 2016 to Apartment tax credit qualifying?

3 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by John Nicholas

RSS

Latest Activity

Thayne Brunswold is now a member of Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Martin Newmark posted a discussion

Best Practice for Retrofit Insulation on Modern Knee Walls in Attics

I'm wondering what folks are doing to add air-sealing and insulation to knee walls in modern…See More
3 hours ago
Don Hynek replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"First of all (as has been noted) it's good you are getting an electrician in there. The…"
8 hours ago
Margaret Okuzumi liked Home Energy Magazine's blog post The Results Are In: These Are The Most Energy-Efficient Utilities in the US
11 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service