John Nicholas's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank You Tom for some sanity!  It is a precautionary practice.  Given the cost of m…"

John Nicholas replied Mar 16 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Ted  You always start with independent data. That is necessarily not actual but lab…"

John Nicholas replied Feb 3 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Nate   The AHRI Certificates on most of the green speed units show 5 -800 kWh per ye…"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Typical AH fans are 3/4 hp.  1725 watts to 1 HP so 1293 watts.  1293x24x365 = 11,326…"

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Ted,   I can't speak to the industry.  I can speak to Kansas.  All systems are teste…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 29 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

"Stephen,    The mold is in one place.  That means moisture is in that place.  Until…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 20, 2015 to Mold on a ceiling diffuser

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by John Nicholas

"You should go high and low on the roof as Glen suggested.  That would be simple.  Yo…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 7, 2015 to Ventilating Attics- Rafter Vents

5 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by David Eakin

"I listened to a webinar sponsored by NAHB with one of the OSHA staff members that wa…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 9, 2015 to Crawl spaces and attics: OSHA to implement new rule on confined spaces

4 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by John Nicholas

"First,  What is the 24/7 CFM requirement for your house?   Second,  What is the CFM…"

John Nicholas replied May 29, 2015 to ERV in need of backflow preventer.

7 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"No,  I don't heat my toilet water, but I don't like being in the shower when someone…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 19, 2015 to Can tankless water heaters provide hot water even when the groundwater is fairly cold?

19 May 10, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I wish this forum had thumbs up buttons."
5 hours ago
Russ Eisenberg replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I like a 2 prong approach.  Refer someone and the referrer gets $X and the referral gets $x…"
6 hours ago
Brian Toll replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"We get a handful of audit referrals each month by offering a $25 bounty to our customers through…"
6 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Hayward Healthy Home Principles and Products

Bill Hayward discusses the principles that were used to build the first Hayward Healthy Home and how the products were evaluated for toxicity before they wer...
7 hours ago
jackie harsha is now a member of Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"
7 hours ago
Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
Sunday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service