John Nicholas's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guara…"

John Nicholas replied on Friday to Solar panel leasing

15 on Friday
Reply by John Nicholas

"So why is tenant behavior significantly different in this building?"

John Nicholas replied Apr 27 to TREAT modeling of mid-rise apartments low heating load

3 Apr 27
Reply by John Nicholas

"Where is this going?  Are you (the housing authority) trying to set the Utility Allo…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 27 to TREAT modeling of mid-rise apartments low heating load

3 Apr 27
Reply by John Nicholas

"I would not 100% of the time recommend removing the fibrous insulation on the attic…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 14 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"Are the bathroom fans ducted to the outside or into the attic?   If they exhaust out…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 14 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"So, is the plan to just do the addition; fix the holes where the CMUs are leaking th…"

John Nicholas replied Apr 6 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"If the drywall is in good shape, you should have little worries about the 50pa depre…"

John Nicholas replied Mar 23 to BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

20 May 11
Reply by Jan Green

"SW  exposure.  What is outside?  Was it sunny?  Trees?  Large Shrubs?   I have had t…"

John Nicholas replied Feb 16 to Strange IR Image

7 Mar 9
Reply by Brad Cook

"Your process sounds cumbersome and introduces an unneeded third party. What I have h…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 26 to Online access to utility Bills - Before Energy Audits

8 Jan 26
Reply by SolyMoly, Inc

"I have them sign a release for the Utility to provide the info.  The only problem I'…"

John Nicholas replied Jan 26 to Online access to utility Bills - Before Energy Audits

8 Jan 26
Reply by SolyMoly, Inc

RSS

Forum Discussions

What causes a temperature plane in a home

Started by Energy Wise Solutions in HVAC. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Friday. 9 Replies

Solar panel leasing

Started by Luis Hernandez in General Forum. Last reply by John Nicholas on Friday. 15 Replies

Factory built Net Zero

Started by Steven Lefler in General Forum. Last reply by Steven Lefler May 18. 3 Replies

Latest Activity

Chad Nicholson is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Friday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Energy Wise Solutions's discussion What causes a temperature plane in a home
"Hot air goes up and cool air goes down.   I put in returns high and low.  In summer use…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Solar panel leasing
"The variables in buying a solar panel installation: Equipment -  Length of all Guarantees,…"
Friday
Richard Drohan liked Brian Sipp's discussion Minneapolis Duct Blaster System with DG-700 For Sale
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service