John Nicholas's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"The sizes quoted were examples only.  The panelized concept is limited to sizes that…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 23 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

8 on Thursday
Reply by Craig McManus

"David, I think it would be great of some of those groups picked up the ball and wor…"

John Nicholas replied Nov 23 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

8 on Thursday
Reply by Craig McManus

"Affordable Housing has several definitions.   NAHB champions 'affordable housing'.  …"

8 on Thursday
Reply by Craig McManus

"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutra…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 23 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

7 Nov 23
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I ran several Blower Door Tests on my…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 22 to Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency

7 Nov 23
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Insulating is easy. Just remove enough earth to install your rigid foam.  That meets…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 8 to ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

2 Jul 29
Reply by Melissa Baldridge

"Fraud can occur in many ways.   Were you there is only one and rather minor.  What r…"

John Nicholas replied Jul 6 to Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

3 Jul 18
Reply by Chris Dorsi

"You mean the 179 D   tax credit for commercial?  it is available in 3 pieces; Equipm…"

John Nicholas replied Jun 13 to Apartment tax credit qualifying?

3 Jun 13
Reply by John Nicholas

"It is an issue of size.  We are well aware of what happens when the CFA of a home mo…"

John Nicholas replied Jun 9 to Apartment tax credit qualifying?

3 Jun 13
Reply by John Nicholas

"Thank You Tom for some sanity!  It is a precautionary practice.  Given the cost of m…"

John Nicholas replied Mar 16 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

147 Mar 31
Reply by Rodney Fox

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Judy Rachel replied to Dean Kirkland 's discussion Im looking for a blower door / duct blaster / manometer rental in So Cal
"You can borrow the equipment from the Tool Lending Library maintained by SoCalEdison.  This is…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconSteve Last, Paul J Anzalone Jr, Jon Traudt and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Jamie Medlin replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Please let me know if the flowhood  still for sale. jmedlin@archonenergysolutions.com"
yesterday
Jamie Medlin joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Laurie DiDonato posted an event
Thumbnail

HERS Rater Training Discount: Register by 1/6/17 and Get $100 Off! at Energize CT Center, North Haven, CT

January 23, 2017 to February 3, 2017
Become a HERS Rater with the NEHERS Alliance!Online Component: January 23rd-February 3rd, 2017 -…See More
yesterday
angela stanzione replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I have panels."
yesterday
Tom Phillips replied to Bruce Ceniceros's discussion How effective are whole house air cleaners?
"re: costs:  I suspect the added UV & PCO & ESP has a big price tag but no clear…"
Thursday
David Baerg replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Angela, Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels? Thanks, Dave"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service