John Nicholas's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Given your list of allergies, molds and rodents loving it,  you are not using the ce…"

John Nicholas replied Oct 2 to Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic

9 Oct 24
Reply by Chris Clay

"Trip, Before you spend much of anything, you need to define 3 types of customers.  …"

John Nicholas replied Oct 2 to Where to spend my marketing dollars?

8 Oct 2
Reply by John Nicholas

"I pointed you to possible data sources for heat loss information through the floor.…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 4 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

11 Sep 4
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hal,  Unless you are looking at some type of cantilevered overhang or 'bump out' loo…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 4 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

11 Sep 4
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Which mortgage companies offer a conventional EEM?  VA and FHA mortgages are less th…"

John Nicholas replied Sep 4 to Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate industry?

11 Sep 12
Reply by Kevin Jordan

"Richard, What are the specific items, or types of items, that are required by code t…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 14 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Before I was certified as a HERS Rater, I spent 25 years as a licensed nursing home…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 13 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 Aug 24
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"You were testing leakage to the outside and total leakage, and also doing a Blower D…"

John Nicholas replied Aug 7 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22
Reply by Paul Morin

"Ted,  Without using name brands or proprietary terms,  how would you suggest specify…"

John Nicholas replied May 15 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"There are three settings on the Nest.  Heat Only == Cool Only == Heat Cool.  I have…"

John Nicholas replied May 15 to Thermostat set points

5 May 17
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Benjamin Gromicko's 2 events were featured
51 minutes ago
Profile IconDarren Clayton, Sharon DeRidder, Jason Hiep and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
52 minutes ago
Energy Center University posted an event

Better Buildings: Better Business Conferences at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center and Kalahari Resort and Convention Center

February 26, 2015 to March 13, 2015
Better Buildings: Better Business ConferencesFebruary 26−27, 2015 │ Rosemont, ILMarch 11−13, 2015 │…See More
16 hours ago
Kris Grube added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Good Energy Retrofit, Portland, Or. Hiring Home Performance Salesperson.

Good Energy Retrofit is a small and focused, woman owned and operated, specialty residential…See More
20 hours ago
Benjamin Gromicko posted events
21 hours ago
Nate Adams joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
22 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Hall of Shame
"Give this thread a bump - here's my "bad" album and some of the…"
23 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"6) Radiant barrier- under the gravel is just a barrier but with holes each square inch its not a…"
23 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service