Tom DelConte's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Eric, thank you! Another pro sent me an email: Tom, you want to do a good job that w…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 2 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hello Eric, I agree, let's take the pie, or profit, out of the picture. Option c. ma…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 2 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hello Bob, it sounds like you have a great warehouse! Just wondered, will they ship…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 19 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Bob, OPower does this for the customer automatically. I would think that your utilit…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 18 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15
Reply by Steve Waclo

"I hear you, Hal! please note Erin & Hal that no one other hvac contractor that s…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 14 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hello Hal, Thank you for furnishing your proof on contractor behavior! Unfortunatel…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 11 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Smart Talking Thermostats now start at $50! Innotech Systems VR200 / TTH-27 Kelvin V…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 7 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Just posted: Google’s $3.2 billion acquisition of Nest:  Honeywell and Lennox create…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 6 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom DelConte

"J: apol., as there was a 24hr power outage here due to ice storm. the hard data you…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 6 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Smart Grid & meter Plan :my regional utility analytics has cost me $2500 out of…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 4 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom DelConte

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"I can't think of any test I've ever taken where I wasn't able to determine what I…"
5 hours ago
jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
10 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
23 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
yesterday
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service