Tom Delconte's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Eric, I agree, let's take the pie, or profit, out of the picture. Option c. ma…"

Tom Delconte replied Jun 2 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hello Bob, it sounds like you have a great warehouse! Just wondered, will they ship…"

Tom Delconte replied Feb 19 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Bob, OPower does this for the customer automatically. I would think that your utilit…"

Tom Delconte replied Feb 18 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15
Reply by Steve Waclo

"I hear you, Hal! please note Erin & Hal that no one other hvac contractor that s…"

Tom Delconte replied Feb 14 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hello Hal, Thank you for furnishing your proof on contractor behavior! Unfortunatel…"

Tom Delconte replied Feb 11 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Smart Talking Thermostats now start at $50! Innotech Systems VR200 / TTH-27 Kelvin V…"

Tom Delconte replied Feb 7 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom Delconte

"Just posted: Google’s $3.2 billion acquisition of Nest:  Honeywell and Lennox create…"

Tom Delconte replied Feb 6 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom Delconte

"J: apol., as there was a 24hr power outage here due to ice storm. the hard data you…"

Tom Delconte replied Feb 6 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom Delconte

"Smart Grid & meter Plan :my regional utility analytics has cost me $2500 out of…"

Tom Delconte replied Feb 4 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom Delconte

"Obviously the youthful consumer market will always opt for Cool Technology, not havi…"

Tom Delconte replied Jan 31 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom Delconte

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Christopher Morin posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"That is also one of my concerns about adding new insulation over old.  On a consultation I…"
13 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"The only time I was present during dense packing of an attic with cellulose, people who were…"
13 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"See "Why Pay for Two Condensing Systems When One Will Do?" by Schoenbauer et al…"
13 hours ago
Bud Poll posted a discussion

Another benefit from air sealing

From our perspective air sealing should often be the first step, but when explaining its importance…See More
13 hours ago
Brett Little posted events
16 hours ago
Brett Little's 2 events were featured
16 hours ago
Profile IconSATISH KUMAR GUPTA, Kimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
16 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service