Tom DelConte's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Eric, thank you! Another pro sent me an email: Tom, you want to do a good job that w…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 2, 2014 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hello Eric, I agree, let's take the pie, or profit, out of the picture. Option c. ma…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 2, 2014 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hello Bob, it sounds like you have a great warehouse! Just wondered, will they ship…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 19, 2014 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Bob, OPower does this for the customer automatically. I would think that your utilit…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 18, 2014 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"I hear you, Hal! please note Erin & Hal that no one other hvac contractor that s…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 14, 2014 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Hello Hal, Thank you for furnishing your proof on contractor behavior! Unfortunatel…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 11, 2014 to LBNL looking for HVAC contractors that service Small Commercial

9 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Smart Talking Thermostats now start at $50! Innotech Systems VR200 / TTH-27 Kelvin V…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 7, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Just posted: Google’s $3.2 billion acquisition of Nest:  Honeywell and Lennox create…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 6, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"J: apol., as there was a 24hr power outage here due to ice storm. the hard data you…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 6, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Smart Grid & meter Plan :my regional utility analytics has cost me $2500 out of…"

Tom DelConte replied Feb 4, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Rocket Science?

The old expression when something is supposed to be simple is to say that, “This is not rocket…See More
2 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Jim Gunshinan's discussion Tax Time Blues
"Well if I had to guess your credit will be 0 as it used to be up to $1500 & wasn't as hard…"
3 hours ago
Hannah Miller commented on Adam Flowers's blog post Comfort as a Selling Point
"Hello Adam! I hope you are still messages from this site. I just was forwarded your post and it…"
11 hours ago
Michael Dunseith replied to robert jones's discussion Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?
"Why the concern with airflow around heating and domestic pipes? Most are inside the envelope. What…"
14 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

Weatherization to Home Performance -- Tools & Tips for Developing For-profit Services

Are you a low income weatherization contractor looking to add home performance work you your services? The Home Performance Resource Center, Efficiency First, and NCAF present resources developed through expert industry engagement. While many of the…
16 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan posted a discussion

Tax Time Blues

There is a tax credit available to homeowners who have walls insulated. The credits were continued…See More
16 hours ago
Bruce Glanville replied to robert jones's discussion Should your local weatherization company be required to have someone BPI certified on their staff?
"I have been testing homes for my state utility as a baseline residential load data collection…"
16 hours ago
Stan Kuhn replied to Jim Gunshinan's discussion When your shower is in your kitchen...
"I think this is in the wrong Forum, it belongs in Hall of Shame.  One the dumbest ones…"
17 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service