Tom DelConte's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom: agreed, except if crawl space has gotten wet there may be mold which may requir…"

Tom DelConte replied Nov 21, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"The life cycle economics of a United States home is 75 years. Consequently, if the h…"

Tom DelConte replied Nov 20, 2014 to How much heat energy is lost through the floor of a house?

39 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"Thank you for posting about your free software! Appreciate it."

Tom DelConte replied Jul 18, 2014 to iEnergyApp: Quickly generate professional reports for homeowners and get more contracts!

3 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Jenn Saunders

"Hello Bob, This topic has been thoroughly researched, indeed:  Condensor Shading . T…"

Tom DelConte replied Jul 16, 2014 to Condenser placement effect on efficiency

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"L: DOE: Solar Heat non-DOE: BUILD SOLAR in either case, there is virtually no quan…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 26, 2014 to Solar Heat Air

11 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Bradley Wiesneth

"Henry David Thoreau: "I built my cabin in the woods on Concord Pond. Then I wrapped…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 19, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"Eric & Larry are both right , recorded here: http://waterheatertimer.org/How-to-…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 13, 2014 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"jp pitzpatrick 866-872-5181"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 13, 2014 to Successful Window Companies in EE

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Surprise, John! The homeowner is the expert! Assuming your CO meter is properly cali…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 11, 2014 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"Glen, thank you for your insight! Your suggestions are great. I will pass them on. D…"

Tom DelConte replied Jun 6, 2014 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"The heat exchanger gets burnt out, if presser is to high or if mix is to rich, then I see holes in…"
2 hours ago
Hans Joachim Preiss replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Good discussion. I came across this comprehensive presentation by Gas Consultants on the effects at…"
3 hours ago
Dale Pickard replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Excellent reply Hans. I think that there isnt' a good general answer to this question but that…"
5 hours ago
Mary Desilva posted blog posts
7 hours ago
David Heslam joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
8 hours ago
Jose Macho commented on Charlie Hewitt's blog post Revisiting Heat Pump Water Heaters
"I am aware of homeowner dissatisfaction of hybrid units not performing due to location,…"
8 hours ago
KC Brown added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Job Opening: SR. ENERGY ENGINEER - CLEAResult, Energy Efficiency Leader (Pennsylvania)

POSITION:  Sr. Energy EngineerREFERNCE CODE:  2015-2197 JOB DESCRIPTION:CLEAResult is a leading…See More
11 hours ago
KC Brown joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service