Bruce Navin's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm- could the reason for that be that wells were difficult to dig back in the day?…"

Bruce Navin replied Apr 6, 2012 to Why is this picture important in understanding moisture in buildings?

9 May 3, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"As someone who has worked for a manufacturer, and in partnership with manufacturers;…"

Bruce Navin replied Feb 14, 2012 to Spray Foam Liability

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"hmmm...interesting. Here you go. It seems that the control circuit to maintain the l…"

Bruce Navin replied Feb 6, 2012 to LED's interfering with Garage Door Openers

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I am creeped out when crawling around-I keep something in hand to knock down the web…"

Bruce Navin replied Jan 17, 2012 to To replace old leaky ducts with new flex ducts or to seal the old with mastic?

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Green

"I hope to stay away from any government sponsored weatherization projects. Over the…"

Bruce Navin replied Jan 16, 2012 to Nashville Weatherization Program Fraud?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"Phil,  I have a couple of questions.  I use a Galaxy Tab Wifi version. In cases whe…"

Bruce Navin replied Jan 10, 2012 to Energy Auditing Software and Reporting

32 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Jesse

"Your customer's requested method has potential problems.  1.) Adhesion to the steel…"

Bruce Navin replied Jan 4, 2012 to Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house

5 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Sorry-yes I was thinking Energy Star.  "

Bruce Navin replied Jan 4, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

"I do not intend this to sound cynical, but replacing the fundamental method of studw…"

Bruce Navin replied Jan 3, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

"Chris- you should note the difference between your term "loose" and Ed's description…"

Bruce Navin replied Jan 3, 2012 to Can blown loose insulation be used in cantilever floor?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Allan G Hurst

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
yesterday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
yesterday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
yesterday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutral side, with…"
yesterday
Ray Lehman replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"Hey John, Thanks for the information.  Very good empirical data. While I agree that running…"
yesterday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I had several Blower Door Tests done on my own home.…"
yesterday
Chris Laumer-Giddens commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post Raising the BARrier in North Carolina Mountain Home, Air Tight Ceiling
"@Joe Nagan, We have found this technique to be WAY simpler and A LOT less labor than making a…"
Thursday
Judy Rachel replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"I hope the attached picture is clear enough for you to see.  As the caption on the picture…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service