Bruce Navin's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder about adhesion-and life cycle-as well; that is compared to the "foam". Che…"

Bruce Navin replied May 23, 2012 to Does anyone have any experience with an Owens Corning product called "Energy Complete" ?

21 May 23, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Does anybody know how much this job may have cost-installed?"

Bruce Navin replied May 22, 2012 to What is COSTCO doing?

31 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Jerry Lahr

"You would do well to have a complete energy audit of your home-as would the neighbor…"

Bruce Navin replied May 18, 2012 to Community action Residential Solar energy

1 May 18, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I don't know about Virginia, but here in PA-the latest NG capitol of the world, and…"

Bruce Navin replied May 10, 2012 to Gas Furnace in an Attic: To Replace or Not

12 May 10, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I would never try to scare a customer into or out of anything. I think our purpose a…"

Bruce Navin replied May 8, 2012 to Gas Furnace in an Attic: To Replace or Not

12 May 10, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"I was taught that the first thing to consider is Health and Safety. This leads me to…"

Bruce Navin replied May 7, 2012 to Marketing | Packages

21 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Joshua Knittel

"I would explain to the customer that you have an ambient CO of 32, and the red line…"

Bruce Navin replied May 7, 2012 to Gas Furnace in an Attic: To Replace or Not

12 May 10, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Regarding the storm door-is it an older one? It appears to be steel with single pane…"

Bruce Navin replied May 2, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I would look primarily at the "70% finished basement" --did they seal the CMU before…"

Bruce Navin replied May 1, 2012 to Indoor Humidity Levels

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Robert H

"Would it be possible to build a pair of bifold (closet) doors in front of the fan? I…"

Bruce Navin replied May 1, 2012 to Air Sealing Woes

30 May 31, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bob Blanchette posted a discussion

Dual Fuel Systems, at what point do they make sense?

Heat Pump with furnace backup. These make no sense in our area with local NG rates, but they do…See More
7 hours ago
Bob Blanchette joined Hal Skinner's group
Thumbnail

The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)

A group where energy professionals can learn about all the different energy saving aspects of…See More
7 hours ago
Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
yesterday
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
yesterday
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
Wednesday
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
Wednesday
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
Wednesday
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
Wednesday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service