Bruce Navin's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure of that, but I would recommend taking the courses. Check with local uti…"

Bruce Navin replied Jul 17, 2013 to FREE BPI Education

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Bijou Lulla

"You said it is occurring the full length of the house, now on 2 floors? Was the same…"

Bruce Navin replied Mar 25, 2013 to Looking for a cure for a warping hardwood floor not caused by a leak

17 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

"A minor note-'plywood' can be a used as a bit of a generic term for a number of prod…"

Bruce Navin replied Mar 21, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"At first, I thought that maybe there would be a core wall of CMU, and thus possibly…"

Bruce Navin replied Mar 6, 2013 to HELP - AIR SEALING a Continuous Stone Interior/ Exterior Wall

14 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Robert D York Jr

"Are you certain there is no missed chase-electrical or plumbing- that goes to the at…"

Bruce Navin replied Mar 6, 2013 to Frozen Pipes on Interior Wall

7 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Jensen

"The house in question is in Columbus, Oh. I haven't checked, but I would guess it is…"

Bruce Navin replied Feb 14, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"As I understand it, the homeowner did the airsealing. Was a blower door test with IR…"

Bruce Navin replied Feb 11, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"One note-I addressed this just a moment ago above. But the garage door industry had…"

Bruce Navin replied Dec 17, 2012 to LED's interfering with Garage Door Openers

9 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"Something else just occurred to me regarding this situation in the article linked in…"

Bruce Navin replied Dec 17, 2012 to LED's interfering with Garage Door Openers

9 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"There are controls on the market; primarily for commercial applications, that would…"

Bruce Navin replied Oct 29, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tim Reynolds replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I was wondering if you would sell the pressure pan by itself and for how much? Thanks -Tim"
6 hours ago
Profile IconTim Reynolds and angela hines joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
6 hours ago
Profile IconAllen Rathey, Kevin Love, Shannon Kahl and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
angela hines replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"What is the price for them together? What is the price just for the blower door set?"
yesterday
Alan Gindt replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes"
yesterday
Anna Jursik's blog post was featured
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"New Energy Auditor Jobs posted on our Massachusetts Job Board! Check them out: http://www.everblue.edu/hiring/job-board/massachusetts"
yesterday
Everblue posted events
yesterday
angela hines replied to Brooke Ingram's discussion 3 full sets of testing equipment available for sale! in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi is the Minneapolis blower door set still available?"
yesterday
angela hines replied to David Allen's discussion Like new! Great Deal! Minneapolis Blower Door system, Duct Blaster and Flir i-7 Infrared Camera for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I am interested in the blower door and camera. Are they still available? If so i will buy. Please…"
yesterday
angela hines replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door, Pressure Pan, and Bacharach CO 3 For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is this still for sale? I am interested and would want to buy."
yesterday
Anna Jursik posted a blog post
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service