Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"last 4 yr we trained some 1500 mostly BPI and base WX sealing and attic/wall.   less…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Apr 8, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

""The direct final rule requires compliance with the energy conservation standards ap…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Apr 6, 2013 to Enforcement_Policy_Furnace

4 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I was trained in late 70' "to save energy" when Jimmy Carter was pres.  Then when th…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Mar 29, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"All Heat Pump Stats that I use will turn on strip heat W2 when in defrost mode, If n…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Mar 22, 2013 to Heat Pump Problem - Aux mode

5 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Austin Brown

"I have put in a 30 MF cap in line( hot to hot com to com) and took care of this it.…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Mar 21, 2013 to New furnace causing interference with AM radio?

9 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Helmholdt

"I put a HOBO in crawl space that was wet to damp but out side was very dry.   The wa…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 15, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"Rheem makes a good one.  Magic chef has made one for years.   I have taken a  R-22 c…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 12, 2013 to Which Hydronic Air Handler

8 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Jack Lance

"What is the RH of the House?   What is the RH out side   I have seen a water leak up…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 11, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"Tjernlund Tjernlund LB1 Dryer Booster Dry your clothes faster and prevent lint build…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 25, 2013 to Venting a clothes dryer through an unheated garage

10 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"older dryer could "push" more air than the new "energy star" dryer. I have put in li…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 24, 2013 to Venting a clothes dryer through an unheated garage

10 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
8 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
14 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
14 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
15 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
16 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
16 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
yesterday
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service