Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"I do this all the time with just  a damper and  use the stat to move the damper as t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 29, 2014 to Supply ventilation via inline fan and return duct

6 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Air Track Inc

"All above and 3 more   at least 6  ways of fixing the  total problem.    Do not forg…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28, 2014 to What would be your preference?

7 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"http://www.ase.org/resources/buying-best-bulb-energy-efficient-lighting-video-tips…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/natural-gas-pipe-sizing-d_826.html I find most tan…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 25, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"1000 light bulbs.com  or I buy local supply shops mostly.    If I buy A LED/ CFL/sup…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 8, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I spend $500 mo just on WEB things.   2% of gross total for just keeping the same  i…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 14, 2014 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Joshua Moore

"I have to market to my own data base.   One hot spot is LP gas prices -- its just un…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 13, 2014 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Joshua Moore

"Nest stat is just ezsy to use.   small good and does a lot.  just does not work with…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 16, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"The manufacture home has higher SP ( rated Static Pressure) supply and no return  so…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 13, 2014 to We are past the point of who's fault is it....

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"today 36' and rain   just not a low gas  today to day is 6.4" water coll coming past…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 10, 2014 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured
9 hours ago
Stan Kuhn replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Radon - Passive Systems in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"I did radon testing for 10 years as a home inspector, and in order to be certified to perform the…"
10 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post
15 hours ago
John Livermore's video was featured

Healthy Home Healthy Planet

Find out how we... - Zeroed out our home's carbon footprint - Stopped paying energy bills - Helped the planet And became the 1st renovated home in Massachuse...
17 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr added a discussion to the group Best Practices (Residential)
Thumbnail

Radon - Passive Systems

Just curious - many locals (per codes) require…See More
19 hours ago
Duncan Cumming posted a blog post

Preparing for Winter: Time for Your Central Heating Check Up

With winter just around the corner, make certain you are not left out in the cold – get your…See More
23 hours ago
Joe Crisara posted a blog post

Give Your False Assumptions a Knockout Punch

By Derek LauberWe face seemingly unlimited obstacles when trying to manage and grow our…See More
yesterday
Profile IconJoe Crisara, Earth Advantage, Sydney G. Roberts and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service