Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"I see lack of air in sealing crawl spaces.   I gave a class on crawl spaces at last…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 25, 2015 to Crawl spaces and attics: OSHA to implement new rule on confined spaces

4 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by John Nicholas

"Old school is to pace it.   Walk next to yard stick or 100' tape, Then get use to it…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 9, 2015 to Best house measuring tools...

7 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Lars olsen

"http://www.southwarkmetal.com/product/butterfly-dampers/ I have made my own but some…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28, 2015 to ERV in need of backflow preventer.

7 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"Helps some.   Putting Water on roof with drip hose works better but water can get hi…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 5, 2015 to cooling vests

9 May 17, 2015
Reply by Doug Krahl

"Make the building positive.  Bring in more air than leaks out and the air you bring…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 19, 2015 to smoky neighbor

8 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I use a high end UV light in my own home,  If I cook BBQ inside the house it will st…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 20, 2015 to UV lights on filters

14 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I still have LED/CFL boards burn out in hot spots Where old type 1" edison  worked w…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 3, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"To me its all all about total system BTU's to what is needed to wash your self to wh…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"What is the brake even for a Heat pump vs nat gas 96%   its like 58'.    It's cost a…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 4, 2014 to Dual Fuel Systems, at what point do they make sense?

2 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Years ago I used a wind tunnel and smoke to plan vent systems.  I used doll house wi…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 17, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

George Matthews commented on George Matthews's event Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop
"Here is the flyer for the Advanced Techniques and Tools in Home Performance Friday October 7th at…"
10 hours ago
George Matthews posted an event

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
11 hours ago
George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
Saturday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
Friday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutral side, with…"
Friday
Ray Lehman replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"Hey John, Thanks for the information.  Very good empirical data. While I agree that running…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I had several Blower Door Tests done on my own home.…"
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service