Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I would look at NATEX.ORG  study guides core and heat pump.  I find you need some fi…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 1, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Lack of know how and lack of time/payment to do "extra" work. A) 70% return in basem…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 21, 2015 to Question: What Are The Most Common Energy Code "Fails"?

13 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Benny hani

"Put a HOBO on a Electric Hot Water heat and the draw from waste heat in large.   I t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 6, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the ta…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 3, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I sat in a passive - super sealed webinar some 2 yr ago from Norway CC into English…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 20, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"some can get up to 92% with PVC vent.   Some use 24 volt thermostat that can be +- 2…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 14, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"U-tube "super attic"  they use a 4" "fire proof" coated foam.  I have put air handle…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 13, 2015 to Hot roof insulation opinion for North eastern area

3 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I put a 2 Inch foam cover and painted it black and dropped the heat loss by 3/4.  Yo…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 13, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"I like Wright soft with drawing boxes,  I can run a load in 10 min whole house. room…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 11, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"What is goal?   just to size the the house?  Cost the system?  Pay back on HVAC upgr…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 11, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

HomeWiz posted photos
23 minutes ago
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
45 minutes ago
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
1 hour ago
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
2 hours ago
Joshua Fletcher posted a blog post

Are low-E glass windows good to install on desert homes?

Energy Efficient Windows That Lower Energy BillsThe technology used in windows continues to deliver…See More
2 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"We are taking people off of natural gas. It is making sense financially, and has unpriced health,…"
2 hours ago
Seth Romme commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"Thanks for the post! While true from the clean & environmental side, we (eFree Advisors)…"
4 hours ago
David Ware added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Weatherization and Testing Equipment for sale - Wisconsin

2000 Chev. W-4500 Tiltmaster Truck           Outfitted with shelving specific to insulation…See More
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service