Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/natural-gas-pipe-sizing-d_826.html I find most tan…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 25, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"1000 light bulbs.com  or I buy local supply shops mostly.    If I buy A LED/ CFL/sup…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 8, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I spend $500 mo just on WEB things.   2% of gross total for just keeping the same  i…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 14, 2014 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Joshua Moore

"I have to market to my own data base.   One hot spot is LP gas prices -- its just un…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 13, 2014 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Joshua Moore

"Nest stat is just ezsy to use.   small good and does a lot.  just does not work with…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 16, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"The manufacture home has higher SP ( rated Static Pressure) supply and no return  so…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 13, 2014 to We are past the point of who's fault is it....

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"today 36' and rain   just not a low gas  today to day is 6.4" water coll coming past…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 10, 2014 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"the gas utility says water in gas line is the main problem"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 9, 2014 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"With very long run times the GS heat pump can clean the air better with  wet coil th…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 27, 2013 to Geothermal Indoor Air Quality

2 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I get 440 volt Capacitor,  now  with lack of size lack of  oil in new caps the leads…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 20, 2013 to Troubleshooting a Furnace Blower

12 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile Iconrichard m, Steve Taylor, John Ferrado and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
5 hours ago
Taylor Tomita posted a blog post
5 hours ago
robert jones replied to Judy Rachel's discussion Equipment for Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hello, is this equipment still available?"
7 hours ago
robert jones replied to CHRISTOPHER PETERSEN's discussion Complete Energy Auditing Kit For Sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hello. Are these items still there?"
7 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
8 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
8 hours ago
Profile IconKurtis Pender and Colin Genge joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
8 hours ago
Kurtis Pender joined Michael Stuart's group
Thumbnail

INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS

This group is dedicated to knowledge sharing and discussion of infrared thermography for building…See More
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service