Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not see a fan chart or fan curves.   Hard to a test and balance  with out a sta…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 27, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"is it HVI.org rated?"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 27, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"I done a lot of testing with small fans-  30% of rated CFM is norm.  If two damper i…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 26, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"If you go to a fireplace show floor like midwest fireplace or troost fireplace,  the…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 22, 2013 to Vermiculite in the fireplace

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Brian Robinson

"look in to its like sewer liner Air Duct Restoration Duct Armor: Non-Destructive Air…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 20, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"We use large PVC pipe for branch runs, SDR 81 6" 8" 10" 12" with large wye,s. they h…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 9, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"all refrigerant systems leak.  all roofs leak.  all windows leak. All doors leak.  …"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 5, 2013 to Super Seal and Dry R

3 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by James White

"I put a drop on the fire place  more for the soot  and light fibers.   You can get 3…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 29, 2013 to Vermiculite in the fireplace

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Brian Robinson

"I have seen 4000 PPM CO at the breech of the flue and only 335 PPM CO at top of bric…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 22, 2013 to Extraordinarily High CO Reading on a Furnace Vent: 3950 PPM

6 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"That is a big number and very unsafe, shut it down and fix or replace,  Until its fi…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 16, 2013 to Extraordinarily High CO Reading on a Furnace Vent: 3950 PPM

6 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"My dads house has an attached garage.  It was converted to living space around 20 years…"
3 minutes ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hal, do I see a terrific chance for you to show us all the power of your RCC? Your father's…"
43 minutes ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"Kevin, Several years ago I worked closely with a general contractor and a real estate…"
48 minutes ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"That same RCC, used as paint on the ceiling of living space, will do the same as if it was applied…"
1 hour ago
John Nicholas commented on Michael Stuart's group INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY USERS
"Don,  You are incorrect!  This is *NOT* the only course available that meets the ASNT…"
1 hour ago
Craig Bird commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Correct, that is exactly what I said"
1 hour ago
"At 1.7% enterng the structure, that Radiant barrier is now going to allow the R-rated insulation/s…"
2 hours ago
Craig Bird commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"And how much of that 1.7% of the suns energy that got through the RB or RCC gets into the house,…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service