Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Take a clamp on temp  probe  like fluke or cooper  - then heat the tank and tell us…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 9, 2013 to DHW thermosiphoning question

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"I use the ducted mini-split and very thin supply trunk and thin supply to make turn…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Nov 22, 2013 to Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units

11 Aug 22
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I have a Testo and Bacharach  that reads in Inch of water.   Its ok to poor but not…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Nov 15, 2013 to Combined combustion tester CO + Manometer

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I do not see a fan chart or fan curves.   Hard to a test and balance  with out a sta…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 27, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"is it HVI.org rated?"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 27, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"I done a lot of testing with small fans-  30% of rated CFM is norm.  If two damper i…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 26, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"If you go to a fireplace show floor like midwest fireplace or troost fireplace,  the…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 22, 2013 to Vermiculite in the fireplace

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Brian Robinson

"look in to its like sewer liner Air Duct Restoration Duct Armor: Non-Destructive Air…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 20, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"We use large PVC pipe for branch runs, SDR 81 6" 8" 10" 12" with large wye,s. they h…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 9, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"all refrigerant systems leak.  all roofs leak.  all windows leak. All doors leak.  …"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 5, 2013 to Super Seal and Dry R

3 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by James White

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
20 minutes ago
Tom Mallard replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Anything done to raise the roofing off the sheathing works to reduce the high temperatures in the…"
2 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
9 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
9 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
yesterday
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
yesterday
Richard L. Sanderson replied to Bud Poll's discussion Inconsistant Local Authority
"Bud: I like the idea of a third party review board. My own experience in local government is that…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service