Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"What is goal?   just to size the the house?  Cost the system?  Pay back on HVAC upgr…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 11, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Most fireplaces a just a hole that lets heated/cooled air out chimney.  If the heate…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 6, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"Biggest is to keep the CO  or other gas down in building  "

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 1, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I look at this not about AFUE,  but flue gas dewpoint.  If your burn rate is rotting…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jul 3, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Morgan M Audetat

"The heat exchanger gets burnt out, if presser is to high or if mix is to rich, then…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jul 2, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"Afue is not a real number.   Look at system Efficiency BTU in vs BTU out,  Its more…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 25, 2015 to Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?

25 Jul 15, 2015

"I see lack of air in sealing crawl spaces.   I gave a class on crawl spaces at last…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 25, 2015 to Crawl spaces and attics: OSHA to implement new rule on confined spaces

4 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by John Nicholas

"Old school is to pace it.   Walk next to yard stick or 100' tape, Then get use to it…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jun 9, 2015 to Best house measuring tools...

7 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Lars olsen

"http://www.southwarkmetal.com/product/butterfly-dampers/ I have made my own but some…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 28, 2015 to ERV in need of backflow preventer.

7 Jun 5, 2015

"Helps some.   Putting Water on roof with drip hose works better but water can get hi…"

Eric Kjelshus replied May 5, 2015 to cooling vests

9 May 17, 2015
Reply by Doug Krahl

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Ross English is now a member of Home Energy Pros
8 hours ago
Chris Miksic shared Paul Scheckel's blog post on Facebook
12 hours ago
Chris Miksic commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"Nice comparison Paul,, I love my induction cooking, speed and less waste heat and more…"
12 hours ago
Chris Miksic liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
12 hours ago
Amber Vignieri commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Thanks Jackie! Glad you found it useful. We're always trying to make home energy performance…"
21 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"The Induction website has a wealth of information, both pro and con, about induction…"
21 hours ago
jackie harsha commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Enjoyed your post. "
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

CalCERTS How To: Duct Leakage to Outside Test

Training Video to show how to perform a Duct Leakage to Outside Test
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service