Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"92%-98% heat exchanges in nat gas or LP gas has a condensating heat exchange - is be…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 29, 2015 to Question: What Are The Most Common Energy Code "Fails"?

13 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Benny hani

"We gave  2 classes in "green features"  at last MLS show lack of under standing for…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 26, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

"I see in Kansas City just 2% higher price with loan officers marking it down.    The…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 23, 2015 to New Study on Green Features Released

18 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA

"Biggest pro is to keep the clay or brick or high mass chimney warm  with the 4-8" fl…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 12, 2015 to Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

17 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"If you find over heating look at voltage/amp draw very hard.    I find if you have u…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 8, 2015 to Insulation machine preferences

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Daniel

"I would look at NATEX.ORG  study guides core and heat pump.  I find you need some fi…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Oct 1, 2015 to I am searching for study material

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Lack of know how and lack of time/payment to do "extra" work. A) 70% return in basem…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 21, 2015 to Question: What Are The Most Common Energy Code "Fails"?

13 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Benny hani

"Put a HOBO on a Electric Hot Water heat and the draw from waste heat in large.   I t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 6, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the ta…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 3, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I sat in a passive - super sealed webinar some 2 yr ago from Norway CC into English…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 20, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Daniel Morrison replied to John Nicholas's discussion Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question
"John, I just collaborated with Steve Baczek on a few videos for ProTradeCraft about slab insulation…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconMichael Sumpter and Bill Gartner joined Home Energy Pros
18 hours ago
Malcolm Jackson joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
22 hours ago
Amber Vignieri liked tedkidd's discussion What if more efficient homes were actually worth more?
yesterday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"I have been using air advice for 5 yr or so - I end up with a report in 35 min I can e-mail or show…"
yesterday
Profile IconShane Matteson, Jay Cooper and Mike Harris joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Kim Burnett commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Home Energy Pros on Twitter
"Good morning, would you please add me. Thank you. Kim Burnett A+ Abundant Energy Experts"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service