Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to market to my own data base.   One hot spot is LP gas prices -- its just un…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Feb 13 to Home Performance Demographics

9 Mar 7
Reply by Joshua Moore

"Nest stat is just ezsy to use.   small good and does a lot.  just does not work with…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 16 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7
Reply by Tom DelConte

"The manufacture home has higher SP ( rated Static Pressure) supply and no return  so…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 13 to We are past the point of who's fault is it....

1 Jan 13
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"today 36' and rain   just not a low gas  today to day is 6.4" water coll coming past…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 10 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"the gas utility says water in gas line is the main problem"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 9 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"With very long run times the GS heat pump can clean the air better with  wet coil th…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 27, 2013 to Geothermal Indoor Air Quality

2 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I get 440 volt Capacitor,  now  with lack of size lack of  oil in new caps the leads…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 20, 2013 to Troubleshooting a Furnace Blower

12 Jan 5
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"replace the motor from a PSC  with an after market ECM  evergreen or like.  You may…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 20, 2013 to Troubleshooting a Furnace Blower

12 Jan 5
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"look at the meter and says what the rate is.  10 CFM at one turn?   I find to large…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 19, 2013 to Gas meter "constant" charge.

5 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"As Nat gas or Lp meter get used the vain & bearing  get tared up and dirty.   I…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 18, 2013 to Gas meter "constant" charge.

5 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Everblue's blog post was featured

RESNET Combustion Safety Deadline is Near

An important deadline is looming for existing HERS Raters. By January 1, 2015, all existing Raters…See More
26 minutes ago
Sean Lintow Sr's blog post was featured
26 minutes ago
Amanda Hatherly replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"Hello, I am the Director of one of the WAP training centers (New Mexico EnergySmart Academy) in New…"
1 hour ago
Kelly replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"Hi Chad, I got the QCI during the pilot, but the written test hasn't changed much. The quiz…"
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion

Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?

Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit? Multi-family dwelling…See More
2 hours ago
Steve Waclo replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Trying again:"
4 hours ago
Steve Waclo replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Upload issues with pics."
4 hours ago
"Hello all, Finally made time to install the Efergy E2 system I bought and here's an email I…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service