Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Lack of know how and lack of time/payment to do "extra" work. A) 70% return in basem…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 21, 2015 to Question: What Are The Most Common Energy Code "Fails"?

13 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Benny hani

"Put a HOBO on a Electric Hot Water heat and the draw from waste heat in large.   I t…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 6, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the ta…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Sep 3, 2015 to Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?

19 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I sat in a passive - super sealed webinar some 2 yr ago from Norway CC into English…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 20, 2015 to lifespan of air sealing materials

14 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Minch

"some can get up to 92% with PVC vent.   Some use 24 volt thermostat that can be +- 2…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 14, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"U-tube "super attic"  they use a 4" "fire proof" coated foam.  I have put air handle…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 13, 2015 to Hot roof insulation opinion for North eastern area

3 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I put a 2 Inch foam cover and painted it black and dropped the heat loss by 3/4.  Yo…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 13, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

"I like Wright soft with drawing boxes,  I can run a load in 10 min whole house. room…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 11, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"What is goal?   just to size the the house?  Cost the system?  Pay back on HVAC upgr…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 11, 2015 to Load calculation program (software ) manual J

10 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Most fireplaces a just a hole that lets heated/cooled air out chimney.  If the heate…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Aug 6, 2015 to Modeling a Gas Fireplace in Wrightsoft

12 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Judy Rachel

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
14 hours ago
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
17 hours ago
Colin Genge posted events
yesterday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
yesterday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
yesterday
Crosbey Archery joined Norm Bourassa's group
Thumbnail

Multifamily Buildings

For too long there has been relatively little EE focus on multifamily, but some new programs have…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service