Eric Kjelshus's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"today 36' and rain   just not a low gas  today to day is 6.4" water coll coming past…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 10 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom Delconte

"the gas utility says water in gas line is the main problem"

Eric Kjelshus replied Jan 9 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom Delconte

"With very long run times the GS heat pump can clean the air better with  wet coil th…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 27, 2013 to Geothermal Indoor Air Quality

2 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"I get 440 volt Capacitor,  now  with lack of size lack of  oil in new caps the leads…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 20, 2013 to Troubleshooting a Furnace Blower

12 Jan 5
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"replace the motor from a PSC  with an after market ECM  evergreen or like.  You may…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 20, 2013 to Troubleshooting a Furnace Blower

12 Jan 5
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"look at the meter and says what the rate is.  10 CFM at one turn?   I find to large…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 19, 2013 to Gas meter "constant" charge.

5 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"As Nat gas or Lp meter get used the vain & bearing  get tared up and dirty.   I…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 18, 2013 to Gas meter "constant" charge.

5 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Take a clamp on temp  probe  like fluke or cooper  - then heat the tank and tell us…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Dec 9, 2013 to DHW thermosiphoning question

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"I use the ducted mini-split and very thin supply trunk and thin supply to make turn…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Nov 22, 2013 to Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units

11 Aug 22
Reply by Hal Skinner

"I have a Testo and Bacharach  that reads in Inch of water.   Its ok to poor but not…"

Eric Kjelshus replied Nov 15, 2013 to Combined combustion tester CO + Manometer

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
12 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
13 hours ago
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
20 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Casey Gesell posted videos
yesterday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
yesterday
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service